• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making a Melee guide for the FGC

kohake

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Melee since release and I really enjoy teaching new players, so I've been working on a Melee guide to help people get into the game (as either a player or spectator). I don't know a lot about video editing and was thinking I'd take the time to learn it, but since the latest slippi release I've felt like I should try to finish it ASAP. So I thought I'd reach out to the Melee community to see if I could find someone who'd like to help or get me in contact with someone who could. I've got a stable income and I don't spend it on much so I thought I might hire a professional if anyone knows a good person to contact.

More specifically the idea was to make something akin to Dandy J's KoF guide (look it up on Youtube if you're curious, it's great!) and focus on the wider FGC. I'm a very theoretical player and I've explained Melee to a lot of people I met through other fighting games, so I'm confident I can take care of the writing (though input from pro players would obviously help).

Top Bottom