• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make your own Palutena's Guidance or Snake codec for your wanted characters!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Tetra
:4pit:Those eyes seem familiar...
:4palutena:Kinda cartoony, right? That's cause this is a close friend of Toon Link's! Tetra, Captain of Tetra's Pirates!
:4pit:So she's not from space, right?
:4palutena:Nnnno, not that kind of pirate. She sails the sea! But the sea is kinda like space! Did you know we've discovered and somewhat understood only about 5% of what's going on down there? Who knows what alien creatures could be hiding under our noses!
Viridi:substitute: Some of my best kept secrets.
:4pit:But she doesn't look for aliens, she hunts for treasure, yar!
Viridi:substitute:Yeah, she's good at it too, she may just be a kid, but she's really pretty wise. Lots of traps to trip ya up and if her tricks somehow don't work on you she'll use her loyal crew to hold you still! So...my bet's on Tetra.
:4pit:Hey!
:4palutena:I don't know, Pit might be too oblivious to be effected by mindgames. And his bow and wings might help to evade those swashbuckling brutes.
:4pit:Yeah, hear that!? I'm oblivion and stuff!
Viridi:substitute: Ha! Well, good luck, swabbie! Kick him in the poopdeck, Tetra!!

Inkling
:4pit:This kid is INKredible!
:4palutena:Do you... already know about the Inklings, Pit? They're kinda recently discovered!
:4pit:Are you squidding me? I love shooters! So I kinda how about how dangerous this goop is, but... what can I do about it?
:4palutena:Well you're just going to want to stay out of their turf, they can't cover the whole stage thankfully, at least in this game.
Viridi:substitute:They're real miracles of nature these ones! Squid Kids, why didn't I think of it sooner? But yeah, keep your distance, those territorial punks really put the pain in paint.
:4pit:Do their abilities here inklude their super jump?
:4palutena:Oh, right, they can somewhat teleport to any ink they may have laid down. But it takes a little while so it shouldn't be too hard to predict and punish.
:4pit:I just eel really claustrophobic, all this ink flying all over the place, it's hard to sea!
Viridi:substitute:Oh c'mon, Pit! Don't be such an Octowuss!

Phoenix Wright
:4palutena:This-
:4pit:HOLD IT! What is Phoenix Wright doing here!?
:4palutena:This famous lawyer has actually met a lot of different people from all sorts of dimensions and used his extremely unique combat methods to take plenty of them down.
:4pit:He's just yelling and pointing at me, what did I do wrong!?
:4palutena:He's proving your guilt, Pit, you better put up a good defense! Phoenix will use all sorts of evidence to point out the holes in your argument and expose your lies!
:4pit:O-Objection! I'm not arguing, I'm trying to fight!
:4palutena:Assault and battery...that'll earn you another few years in the slammer.
:4pit:So I don't fight him or...!?!?!?
:4palutena:Well you can't just loiter, you little criminal!
:4pit:Ahh! I can't go to jail! Lady Palutena, whose side are you on!?
:4palutena:The side of justice, Pit. If you're really innocent you're going to have to prove it.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Here is a Snake codec for Isaac that I made a long time ago.

Snake: Why is this guy using swords and magic? Everyone else here just picked one!
Ocatan: Look out Snake! That's one of the warriors of Vale, Isaac. He's a Venus adept capable of performing amazing Psynergy attacks. He can cause earthquakes, summon creatures called Dijinn, and even conjure gigantic swords out of mid-air!
Snake: Geez, this guy has everything, doesn't he? I don't suppose he can cause some kind of apocalypse as well?
Ocatan: Well... actually, yes.
Snake: Lucky for him that he's one of the good guys, or else he would be my next target.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Never mind... I just made a typo. I still have a lot more space apparently.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
:snake:
Shantae
Snake: Mei Ling! There is a cute little girl with purple hair!
Mei Ling: She is Shantae, the Half-Genie Hero.
Snake: Shantae...the name is charming, but I've never heard of her.
Mei Ling: Well, I don't know a lot of her either! But what I know is more than enough for fear her! She has several powers as a genie. She can tu, and even using some special gears!
Snake: Uh, it's nothing new from what I've already challan...WHAT SHE JUST TRANSFORMED INTO AN ELEPHANT!!
King K. Rool
Snake: Colonel, what is this big fat crocodile?
Colonel: That's King K. Rool, the head of the Kremling, a group of crocodile that wants to stole Donkey Kong's bananas!
Snake: What!? Create almost a war with the Kongs just for some bananas? Why?
Colonel: Because he likes bananas.
Snake:...Leaders becames more stranger as the time goes on...

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Snake: Say, I remember that lizard...
Otacon: Yes, it looks like Charizard is all on his own now.
Snake: Charizard? I thought his name was Cherryzerd or Chairzard?
Otacon: Not even going to ask.
Snake: But where's that trainer of his? Did he die or something?
Otacon: No, I just believe that Charizard here was released into the wild. Guess Red didn't have much use for him.
Snake: What kind of idiot would get rid of that guy? He looks unstoppable!
Otacon: He almost is... until Stealth Rock comes into play. Man, I hate Smogon...

Did Snake Codec over Guidance since the latter usually is terrible.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
:4pit:: Who is that?

:4palutena:: I have no data on this fighter, I can't believe it!

: It must be an intruder from another dimension.

: That would be my homeland Halcandra.

:4palutena:: What!? How did you-

: I like to dabble to with communications technology, it's my specialty!

: Anyhow Pit, for the sake of fairness I'll give you a few pointers!

: When I toss a few energy balls, dash towards them! They heal you! Also, during my Final Smash attack, don't touch the little crown that drops, let me get it, it hurts me, I swear.

:4palutena::I'm not sure we can trust this guy.

: Funny, that's what Meta Knight said .

:4pit:: What did he just say?

: Nothing.
-Guidance ends here-

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
A bit off topic, but I wish that the Pokémon Trainer in Brawl had secret taunts where the Pokédex from the anime described the rival fighter.

"Mario: the heroic Mushroom Kingdom fighter. This bold individual is a great jumper, and can attack with fireballs. Performing villainous activity within the fighter's vicinity is not recommended."

"Pit: the angelic Light Captain fighter. This angel's golden bow can fire arrows of light, or split into two for close quarters combat. When not brawling, this fighter relaxes in naturally occurring hot springs."

"Snake: the sneaky Mercenary fighter. Snake is highly skilled in the CQC style of melee combat, and can use explosives to attack from a distance. Snake is a clone of the Big Boss, a Cold War operative who successfully prevented a wide scale nuclear catastrophe."

"Captain Falcon: the proud Speed Racing fighter. While lacking options for ranged combat, this skilled pilot is quick enough on his feet to get within melee range of any opponent. Captain Falcon is a frequent sight in the F-ZERO races, which are famous for their blistering speed and gravity defying tracks."

"Olimar: the tiny Pikmin Command fighter. Olimar's strength is boosted by the Pikmin he commands, which each have different attributes depending on their color. Olimar is employed by Hocotate Freight, an intergalactic postal service saved from bankruptcy by the findings on the Pikmin planet."

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
A bit off topic, but I wish that the Pokémon Trainer in Brawl had secret taunts where the Pokédex from the anime described the rival fighter.

"Mario: the heroic Mushroom Kingdom fighter. This bold individual is a great jumper, and can attack with fireballs. Performing villainous activity within the fighter's vicinity is not recommended."

"Pit: the angelic Light Captain fighter. This angel's golden bow can fire arrows of light, or split into two for close quarters combat. When not brawling, this fighter relaxes in naturally occurring hot springs."

"Snake: the sneaky Mercenary fighter. Snake is highly skilled in the CQC style of melee combat, and can use explosives to attack from a distance. Snake is a clone of the Big Boss, a Cold War operative who successfully prevented a wide scale nuclear catastrophe."

"Captain Falcon: the proud Speed Racing fighter. While lacking options for ranged combat, this skilled pilot is quick enough on his feet to get within melee range of any opponent. Captain Falcon is a frequent sight in the F-ZERO races, which are famous for their blistering speed and gravity defying tracks."

"Olimar: the tiny Pikmin Command fighter. Olimar's strength is boosted by the Pikmin he commands, which each have different attributes depending on their color. Olimar is employed by Hocotate Freight, an intergalactic postal service saved from bankruptcy by the findings on the Pikmin planet."
This is the best thing I've ever seen.

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
I'll try both for my character.

Snake's Codec

Snake: Otacon. Who's the kid with tons of weapons and the weird clothes?
Otacon: That's Bartz Klauser. He has mastery of techniques under the Job System.
Snake: What's the "Job System"?
Otacon: In short, it's a collection of techniques and occupations that use them. It's granted by powerful crystals of his world.
Snake: Nothing wrong with using different tactics and abilities to gain an advantage in a battle.
Otacon: Bartz takes advantage of this so watch out for his powerful weapon and magic arsenal.
Snake: Got it.

Palutena's Guidance

Pit: Who's this guy and why am I thinking he's going to copy me?
Palutena: That's Bartz Klauser, a Warrior of Light from a town called Lix.
He has both weapons and magic as part of a huge arsenal using his wide variety of jobs he had.
Viridi: Bartz also has a chocobo friend called Boko. He even saved his world and environment using the power of his world's crystals.
Say, this human could be a good recruit for the Forces of Nature. Maybe I could give him Pit's look for the job.
Pit: Um, Viridi, we already have Pittoo looking like me. Anyway, is there a way to beat this guy?
Palutena: Sure Pit, dodge his attacks and counter them when you have an opening. Use the Guardian Orbitars when necessary.
Pit: Got it, Lady Palutena! Bartz would need more than his moves and mine to take me down.
Palutena: Don't worry Pit, he isn't going to copy you.

Top Bottom