• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

make my Meta-Knight better?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I have entered my first Brawl tourney last saturday and I made top 32 in my torney in Nebraska and I have been taken out by a really good Link and a Peach player. If you can, I need tips in making my Meta-Knight fight like a tourney player so if you wanna contact me, you can contact me by my youtube page, www.youtube.com/Gamegenie22, my yahoo account, taylornathaniel34@yahoo.com or talk to me on here, thanks for listening.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
I was at the same trny Gamegenie, i didn't see you play but i ended up making top 16, a campy zelda beat me out. hopefully we play each other next time. if you wanna look at my vids go check out my thread. i've also been throwing in a few new techniques since sunday but i don't have any of them posted yet

Top Bottom