• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Major Smash Circuit

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
Hello der :D

I am a representative of the Major Smash Circuit. The Major Smash Circuit is a newly formed league. It consists of a Singles arena, a Doubles arena, and a place where you can get bring your clan, and challenge other clans to clan wars.

The site hosts tournaments, and users can host their own tournaments for fun. Our next tournament will be on the 21st, the 22nd or the 23rd of December, depending on popular vote. We seed our tournaments by taking the results from the arenas. So if you play lots of matches, you should get a good spot in the tournaments :)
We have several chatboxes that you can use to help you organize matches, or even just to socialize.

If you don’t have a clan, no worries! You can join for the singles and doubles arenas, and you might even find a clan to join.

We will be opening up a Youtube channel soon, but first we need to find someone with the equipment.

All details about the arenas, the clans and tournaments are on the site.
Please check out our site and support us. Meet new people and sharpen your brawling edge!

If you’re interested, ask me for the link.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
sounds interesting lemme take a peek!
Edit:
hey the page is asking me to sign in!!!!! do i have to register??

GFE

Smash Journeyman
i cant even go to chatroom like in AIB, ONLY GOT A WII ATM.
only if somehow they can change the format of the room in AIB!

Top Bottom