• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~Major Peach supporter thread~~

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Well, Yoshi is pretty much confirmed, unless the Yoshi's Island stage was for Baby Mario or Kamek or something... Falco is just a popular melee character that deserves to return.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I never used her, and she is my rival since I am a Zelda user. She has to be in it no doubt.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Of course Peach is coming back. If Zelda is returning, then Peach definately will. I think she'll be different then she was in Melee, though. I think a lot of her moves will be based off of Super Princess Peach this time.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I hope she doesn't get SSP moves, that would be like Mario getting SMSunshine moves ~_~ Anyway, she'll be my main, even if she somehow becomes bottom tier.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
theres kinda already a thread for this. made by me.but yeah Peach should and will return. hopefully soon.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
PeachPC - ToadBmove = PeachPC + ToadPC.

Basic algebra, ne? =)

I love Peach and I love Toad. As long as they're both in, I'm happy. I'm really looking forward to Sakurai's Peach update. I want to see her new look!

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Now that Jen Taylor is not Peach's voice actress anymore, I wonder who will voice her in Brawl... Nicole Mills? (Super Mario Strikers, Mario & Luigi 2, Mario Strikers Charged) or Leslie Swan? (Super Paper Mario, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart 64).

NukeA6

Smash Master
The only time Peach won't be in Brawl is if you're having a nightmare.

No need to fear. If Dk and Bowser made it, so will the Mushroom princess.

Top Bottom