• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Major help Required

Ktk

Smash Rookie
From my "break" from SSBM, i've come back [that was when I joined smashboards].

I've learned lots t hat I never knew about before like Wavedashing and stuff, w hichI never even thought of before ,but I learn fast, and got used to it in a week or two. I still need work on PTP and shffl, but i first need some i nfo and tips .

1) PTP; how many B's are required to actually gain height? Because I always are below, or exact same he ight as before, I u sual lydon'ttry , and jus tb up sweetspo tit. (WOW MY KEYBOARD SUCKS IT KEEPS ON SPACING IT WEIRD[lag])

2) Wavedash; Since my C-st ickis broken, can I stil luse a smash attack WHILE wavedasHING? Is it th atnot possi bleat all?

3) SHFFL - I got the SH d own,and my old controller prevent sme from having a consistent FF, (slow reaction) I get those pretty good. However, I don't often see L-cancel ing. How doest this work? do yo ujust air dodg eright before you hit the groun d and ai rdodgeinto the ground? Like you airdodge downwards to land? Or do you use press L at the very last frame before lANDINg?

4) L-cancel - Which attacks (ae riAL) are L-cancel required? I've heard of some that you don't need to L-Cancel.

5) When I SHFFL juggle (or try to =[ ) I usualy find myself unable to wavedash. Is ther any way to keep myself up in the air so I can finish my action so I can Wavedash instead of L-cancel?

well that's it (all i can think of) for now.. Thanks for helping, if you do... =x

robyextreme

Smash Ace
From my "break" from SSBM, i've come back [that was when I joined smashboards].

I've learned lots t hat I never knew about before like Wavedashing and stuff, w hichI never even thought of before ,but I learn fast, and got used to it in a week or two. I still need work on PTP and shffl, but i first need some i nfo and tips .

1) PTP; how many B's are required to actually gain height? Because I always are below, or exact same he ight as before, I u sual lydon'ttry , and jus tb up sweetspo tit. (WOW MY KEYBOARD SUCKS IT KEEPS ON SPACING IT WEIRD[lag])

2) Wavedash; Since my C-st ickis broken, can I stil luse a smash attack WHILE wavedasHING? Is it th atnot possi bleat all?

3) SHFFL - I got the SH d own,and my old controller prevent sme from having a consistent FF, (slow reaction) I get those pretty good. However, I don't often see L-cancel ing. How doest this work? do yo ujust air dodg eright before you hit the groun d and ai rdodgeinto the ground? Like you airdodge downwards to land? Or do you use press L at the very last frame before lANDINg?

4) L-cancel - Which attacks (ae riAL) are L-cancel required? I've heard of some that you don't need to L-Cancel.

5) When I SHFFL juggle (or try to =[ ) I usualy find myself unable to wavedash. Is ther any way to keep myself up in the air so I can finish my action so I can Wavedash instead of L-cancel?

well that's it (all i can think of) for now.. Thanks for helping, if you do... =x
1) I would read the guide, I think its a little less then Mario.

2) Get a new controller, they're like 20 bucks. A broken c-stick will get you no where

3) You don't air dodge to shffle. Just watch Bob$ video named "Overdose" it's on youtube. There are many ways to shffle.

4) All airel A button moves. Like press L right when you land not doing a B attack move, but u-air,f-air,d-air,n-air..etc

5) PRACTICE.

Top Bottom