• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Major differences between PAL/NTSC Ness

Svvagcube

Smash Cadet
Good evening,
I want to learn more about ness and therefor will read through the forum and the stickies.
Since I'm European I play on the PAL Version of the game so I'd like to know if there are any major differences I should know about when reading guides etc. written by NTSC-Players? Or is it really just minor stuff with Ness.

MysticSkarps

Smash Cadet
The only difference is a little bug that was fixed in beta versions. You have nothing to worry about.

MysticSkarps

Smash Cadet
Ive looked this up, and it is only in the NTSC 1.0 version, and classified as a glitch

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Looking it up gives you no insight on its glitch-hood; there are no official sources of info for this. It being in one version and not another also says little about whether or not it is a glitch. Many of the changes made between version were just as likely the result of a developer change for theme or a change for balance. On top of that, many moves thought to be glitches that were known before the game's release were left not only in the launch version, but in subsequent versions.

Really it is not much more likely that this is a glitch than Falco's shorthopped laser is a glitch. (and it very well might be)

Top Bottom