• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mains for players that don't have the game yet (myself included lol)

QuintonShark8714

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Monroeshark8713
For those that don't have the game yet, who are you planing to be your mains and secondaries (and characters you simply use for fun) once you get the game for yourself?

:ultfalcon::ultbowser: (A.K.A. My 2 Staple mains). :ultrob: for the secondary.

i want to try out :ultjigglypuff: and :ultpalutena:, now that their both buffed (and pretty significantly too), maybe :ultkingdedede: and :ultwario: too

i also want to try out :ultwolf:, :ultdaisy: and :ultridley:, cause i wanted all these 3 to be in Smash 5 before it was revealed, even as unlikely/doubtful Ridley and Daisy were considering they were never playable until luckly now. (:ultrichter: also comes to mind when it comes to trying out)

I'll probably use :ultganondorf:, :ultkrool:, :ultpichu:,:ultyoshi: and :ultroy: (maybe permanently, now that he's decent, same with Ganon) just for fun

oh, and i'm dropping :ultfox: for good (and will only be using him as a tool to unlock Falcon)

Last edited:

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
My most interested character is Ken; he’s my favorite newcomer that’s been revealed, and the tech that I’ve seen has amazed me. I may or may not switch back and forth between him and Ryu depending on whether the former is fun. I’m also gonna give Marth a shot as well as Roy, since I heard he’s much better in this game. Cloud and Dr. Mario will be my picks for when I want to have casual fun.

Top Bottom