• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Banks

Smash Hero
Pixel and Iceman both said they'd try to make the next MSt, and take part in the swiss pool for rankings.

every state usually has power rankings, plus 4 of us are already ranked anyway so we might as well finish

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Some things

1. MST. More specifically, the name. It's bland. While this isn't that big of a deal, feel free to suggest a rename. Otherwise, the next tournament is MST13. Feel free to suggest a subtitle for MST13 if nothing good comes up for a full rename. I suggested Dazwacolypse as a joke in an AIM chat between some Maine people, they liked it (wtf).

2. That pools thing Boxman suggested the next MST run to determine slots 5-10 on the Maine Power Rankings. While nothing is set in stone, does everyone agree with the following criteria?

- You must live in Maine (That means RedSocksFan is allowed to enter)
- New England Power Rankings fill up slots and take priority over Maine power rankings (Thus, slots 1-4 are already filled, as a result, Darc, th0rn, myself, and Banks aren't allowed to enter)
- I'll most likely run the pools thing on tio. It determines placement by counting records in sets (Meaning a 2-1 set will count the same as a 2-0 set), then breaks ties by counting in-game records (Meaning a 2-0 set will be better than a 2-1 set)

3. Location, Location, Bees. Boxman just posted that he wouldn't mind going to it if it were at Maiden Games this time around (because he wants to trade for yugioz), so I might end up running it there again as there won't be any Maine players having to travel too far. I'm also curious as to if we could run it at Iron Chief's house, since it's amazing, no venue fee, and it's amazing. Try to find out when you could run it there.

highsmasher

Smash Cadet
Alias: Trev
Main: FOX
Aim/Contact: TELEPHONEPOLE38

U guys havent played me before so we'll have to rework the power rankings after we meet up. I'm good for any tourny comin up other than the weekend of the 27th / 28th of july since im going camping. Other than that bring it ONNNNNNNNNNNNN.

ps wahts wavedash?

U

up-smash

show me your moves!

Alias: Ty
Main: GANONDORF
Aim/Contact: greenrhino85

I am always up for a good smash game. I enjoy eating bologna sandwiches while pwning noobs. Lets do a fricken tourney soon.

peace

N

natedog6453

Alias: Nape
Main: Jigglypuff
Aim/Contact: natedog6453

Time to for me to sit on some ****ing faces

N

natedog6453

Alias: Nape
Main: Jigglypuff
Aim/Contact: natedog6453

Time to for me to sit on some ****ing faces:mad:

Skler

Smash Master
Darc, for your new sig just replace Rick Astley dancing with me dancing. It's almost the same, people would never know.

Alias: Skler
Main: Link
Aim/Contact: Sklerownsyou
Interests: Just wants to play video games, ya heard?

Might as well do Pine too.

Alias: Pine
Main: probably Mario or something
Aim/contact: Maniacman54321

highsmasher

Smash Cadet
now that my 21st bitrthday has passed and i remain alive i must pose this question to you good sirs, when and where is mst12, for i must make a name for myself

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
MST 12 already happend as for MST 13, that is still being talked about. I'll check for you dazwa about my place down the road and where did all these maine players come from!?

th0rn

Smash Lord
As darc said, SMASHFEST WEDNESDAY, my house. kthx.

If cort goes, I'll be hiring strippers. Skler, $5 ok?

Banks

Smash Hero
I will probably have a muffin baking event during the smashfest. everyone bring batter and sprinkles. I have aprons, don't worry.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
I feel like lol because I'm going to UVM for college next year and there aren't exactly very many smashers up there.

*pokes for spot in this player finder*

Pine

Smash Ace
alandorf
manchester
GANONDORF
WOOT

purple cobra
manchester
luigi samus
WOOT

jnorm
manhcester
shiek
WOOOT

me
manchester
mains: mario fox pikacha secondary: rest of cast
super woot

Pine

Smash Ace
new mainemont is the fairest...... cuz new hampshire has the shortest but its its own word.....maine has the full name....and vermont is just there

edit to other post

alandorf's SN: something about pyros idk hes never on EDIT: pyromanxr

jnorm's SN: jnorm89

Purplecobras SN: da4knee

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
If not the new power rankings will come out like this.

1. Mango
2. Everyone else

In short, no, no one really plays ssbm in Vermont. It's gonna be one weak *** state lol.

GSC shows there's only two people in southern VT.

Smashers in Vermont is like an oxymoron. >_>

Top Bottom