• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 9: TOO GOOD! - Feb 17 (8 TVs!) VENUE UPDATE; IMPORTANT!!!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
HOLD IT!

Now, the only reason if I would go to the Framingham tournament is if the tournament turns to an MST8 or if it turns to an MST7 (held at the J&R). It's a very long drive and something closer would be much better (such as the Social Club or IronChief's house, both of which has a better venue anyways). So Kais, if you want some MA players to come to this, you gotta inform the people and cease their doubts about this tourney and make this the promising tourney you are expecting it to be.

AMP IT UP!

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
I told Kais to check the forums and reply and he still has not. I'll bug him to get to your guys question and give us all an answer of the situation. Even I don't know what he up to if anyone was wondering.

~ Iron Chief

Kais

Smash Ace
I'll be able to give you all the venue information tomorrow around noon o' clock. I don't really have much in he way of an excuse so I'll just have to say expect that locale address tomorrow. I'll let you know if I have to tell you a day later or something. I've been waiting to hear back from my father who has been corresponding with the club owner to get the space. Sorry I can't move at my own pace.

If things don't get solved, I'd potentially be able to host it at my place. Is it too small?

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I'll be able to give you all the venue information tomorrow around noon o' clock. I don't really have much in he way of an excuse so I'll just have to say expect that locale address tomorrow. I'll let you know if I have to tell you a day later or something. I've been waiting to hear back from my father who has been corresponding with the club owner to get the space. Sorry I can't move at my own pace.

If things don't get solved, I'd potentially be able to host it at my place. Is it too small?
idk ***** never been to your house people what is his house like? If it's more than 2 hrs away then im not going

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
J&R is cool hey if it's tgere then tell that guy to make that chill he is always talkin about. Does anybody know where that huge candy place is in ME

Kais

Smash Ace
YES! Everyone, I'm pleased to announce that we have the social club for a space. I've only the time this evening to let you know that much and I do apologize for the delay, but I'll have the address up tomorrow morning. Thanks to everybody that stuck with the idea of this tournament for so long. ^_^

~ Kais

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
If it's good, then it's good.

If it's too good, then I'm going.

So I'm going.

Kais

Smash Ace
I just hope we can get people to go...
Wait, are we talking people other than...

- New Hampshire
- Team Group/NSG
- Mass players
- SMSC

???

If it's just us, then I'm sure that'd still be good.

LOLPOSTCOUNT=420

th0rn

Smash Lord
Wait, are we talking people other than...

- New Hampshire
- Team Group/NSG
- Mass players
- SMSC

???

If it's just us, then I'm sure that'd still be good.

LOLPOSTCOUNT=420
Yes, I am talking about the:
-TWO kids from NH
-One/two people from mass that are regulars
-and the one and a half people from SMSC

I mean people other than them and maine regulars. Kinda like MST6 was it?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yes, I am talking about the:
-TWO kids from NH
-One/two people from mass that are regulars
-and the one and a half people from SMSC

I mean people other than them and maine regulars. Kinda like MST6 was it?
MST6 had a Rhode Islander.

And DA BEARRRRR

Banksya

Smash Ace
Oh well, I enjoy beating everyone from Maine just as well.

</cockiness>

lawllergram my name is nightmarekornkid and masahiro and ilovebutta

EDIT- hey th0rn nice post count noob =ppp

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this and I'm bringing two TVs.

EDIT: Probably. <_<

Banksya

Smash Ace
Banks <3s WoW more then smash.

I bet his WoW character is TOO GOOD!

I will never love it more than smash, but I admit: it is a fun / addicting game. Idk if I want to pay a subscription though. would be a shame to lose my LEVEL 10 MAGE HUMAN *brags - snorts with glee*

I'm cool.

Zoso: you better show up nooby. Or else, you might get jumped by our hired henchman, JCent.

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
im posting mostly to subscribe but my ability to go depends on securing ride status

im bringing the new character who wears the crown as well as bowser of course

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Most likely the MA players are coming here to this tourney. Harvey Birdman and MattDotZeb and Nuro, if you guys need a ride, IM me or PM me.

Banksya

Smash Ace
good **** DJ, you just made me excited for this tourney. MST 8 had previously killed all hope for MST lmfao. 10 ppl 3 tvs YAR.

Kais

Smash Ace
we can bring a tv, possibly.
Yeah, I've got you down already Banks. Thanks for it, we really need it.

What does anybody think of doing a GGX2 #Reload tourney at the end? I just wanna see if there's any interest.

We'd probably need at least 6 people for it to work. Entry? Why not go for $5.

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Well I have now found out I will not be coming to this tournament. I'm going down to Mass to visit my grandmother for the weekend. I hope this tournament going to pwn face and Darc beat KDJ because you beat PC >_> .....

~ Iron Chief

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
well i have found out i might not be coming to this tournament. yaddi yaddi yadda darc beat KDJ because he beat PC >_>....
- Eric

Top Bottom