• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 8: S***in' on da floor - January 13th

Kais

Smash Ace
Somebody, I'm gonna MM you in an AMV contest. Any takers? The tag is $5.

M-Dawg

Smash Cadet
I'm going to MST 8 and every MST that proceeds it.

P.S. Banks would the title of this tourney have anything that would possibly involve something that happened a while back >.> -sssh its a special secret-

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'm going to MST 8 and every MST that proceeds it.

P.S. Banks would the title of this tourney have anything that would possibly involve something that happened a while back >.> -sssh its a special secret-

Yes. Yes it does.

Banksya

Smash Ace
Actually, thats the only reason it is named this, after I told **** Tom everyone agreed that should be the name. CONGRATS M-DAWG

p.s. hey Darc, aren't you the kid who beat PC Chris? LAWLLERCOASTER

Kais

Smash Ace
Rules: Make an AMV and people will rate it. Votes on who has the better vid and $10 to the winner.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kais, where is the tournament being held, the club or J and R cards, let's not get into the habit of this last minute crap again...-_-

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kais, you should probably reschedule the tournament so it doesn't conflict with gauntlet. Talk to me on AIM or something.

Also, thanks for changing the location without asking or telling me, outside of a post that asked people if it was allright with them.

Kais

Smash Ace
Kais, you should probably reschedule the tournament so it doesn't conflict with gauntlet. Talk to me on AIM or something.

Also, thanks for changing the location without asking or telling me, outside of a post that asked people if it was allright with them.
I told you I was only able to use IM over that vacation. The only way I can do this is through school. I also don't have your phone number. When you told me it was an option, I was lead to think you had already cleared it. Why else would you tell me it was okay? Sorry about the confusion, perhaps I should get your phone number so this doesn't happen again.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I told you I was only able to use IM over that vacation. The only way I can do this is through school. I also don't have your phone number. When you told me it was an option, I was lead to think you had already cleared it. Why else would you tell me it was okay? Sorry about the confusion, perhaps I should get your phone number so this doesn't happen again.
*dylan on dustins name*

You still should have double checked to make sure it was okay. Up until yesterday I still thought it was at that club, and if I had thought that on saturday, the tournament would be...well, messed up to say the least.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
*dylan on dustins name*

You still should have double checked to make sure it was okay. Up until yesterday I still thought it was at that club, and if I had thought that on saturday, the tournament would be...well, messed up to say the least.
darc I can't believe you beat pc in a tourney match lol lmao

Just so everybody knows I can't make it to this sry guys

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm going to ask ron tommorow to see if we can run this at J and R, if yes, then it's relocated to J and R (sigh). If not, then I really don't know (double sigh).

Kais

Smash Ace
Okay, a potentially good idea has come about. What if Saturday was a smashfest and two weeks later, we could smash it up at MST8 with Morgan's house as a venue. IronChief still needs to ask his parentals so nothing is final yet, but I'm putting this out there due to popular suggestion. Input?

th0rn

Smash Lord
Okay, a potentially good idea has come about. What if Saturday was a smashfest and two weeks later, we could smash it up at MST8 with Morgan's house as a venue. IronChief still needs to ask his parentals so nothing is final yet, but I'm putting this out there due to popular suggestion. Input?

Is this tourney another failure/let down/shutdown/omgwtfkais/gayyyness/sigh,sigh,sigh?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
*dylan on dustin's name again*

I've no way of contacting Ron atm. So I'll keep you guys updated.

Banksya

Smash Ace
ok why in the F U C K did we announce a date only to have it cancelled AGAIN. this is ********, really really ********.

EDIT: I'd like to play on saturday regardless, so if someone is doing a fest, or if this topurney is still going on I'm sure all the mainers would go, but this is terrible planning.

M-Dawg

Smash Cadet
can somebody tell me whats happening and where this tournament is gonna take place? ( i expect the answer to be shorter than the question and not be a long/confusin story.

Skler

Smash Master
This is kinda insane, people take the day off for this stuff! If there's a fest, why can't it be a tourny even if it's kinda small. Iron Chief's house owns (and it's close to the boarder, and a Wendy's).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ron said that we can run a tournament or a smashfest at J and R this saturday. Although the idea of running another one at Morgan's is too good of an idea to pass up...hm....

EDIT: For those who care, some more vids went up in the MST7 1v1 thread.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
So what do you guys want? A smashfest or a tourny. I say a smashfest with a small tourny. This way the people that want to go to Gaunlet can go.

Kais

Smash Ace
So what do you guys want? A smashfest or a tourny. I say a smashfest with a small tourny. This way the people that want to go to Gaunlet can go.
Precisely what I was trying to say. I've heard from Morgan that players wanted this Saturday to be a smashfest instead of a tournament. Don't blame me if I was wrong; he said that's what some people wanted. It's not as though we can't still make it MST8 if you guys want that.

I think a vote is in order.

I'm voting smashfest as a tourney at Morgan's would be much better...and free-er...

Kais

Smash Ace
so where would the smashfest be
If J&R would permit it, it'd be a good location for the smashfest. Food is readily available and we're right near most stores. But I am leaving that up to Dylan's discretion; no guarantees on my behalf.

Top Bottom