• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 10: Chu rikes trains, m i rite? March 31st

Banks

Smash Hero
hey guys do you realize that you both dissed nus harder than each other >_>

edit - mai bee kais

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It doesn't. I was just pointing out you suck at singles. Oh whoops, I said it.. but you said it first!

NO ME
if you were pointing out that I suck at singles in that post suggesting I should lose to nus, then YOU said it first.

TIED AGAIN.

th0rn

Smash Lord
if you were pointing out that I suck at singles in that post suggesting I should lose to nus, then YOU said it first.

TIED AGAIN.
I wasn't though. I was pointing out how you lost to nus, then you said you suck at singles, so I just agreed with you.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I can't help it I **** in Gears. Anyway, lets move on.

MST is next weekend, yay.
And I can't help it if I suck in singles or lose to nus, either. But yes, let's move on.

yay @ upcoming tournaments

Mar 31st - MST10
Apr 7th - VESTICLE
Apr 14th - MMFE4 (moar liek money matches for no one m i rite)
Apr 21st- lol nuthin, Animeboston though
Apr 28th - MST11

EDIT: lol had to FIX my post a little lol

th0rn

Smash Lord
Omg, so many tournies. I can't wait.

Although we moved on, don't think you're beating me in posts!

ken i b in dis arguement?

let me just force my way in.

u guys sux at stuff
Darc seriously, stfu. Don't make me pull a Banks and take my car and run you into the bushes.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Darc, you're not ****ing good at this ****ing game you dumb *****. All you get is ****ing rests.. why don't you go eat a cow **** and die.
That is bull**** and you know it. At least I approach the enemy instead of ****ing camping every ****ing second. You might want to take that ****ing bull's **** out of your mouth.

th0rn

Smash Lord
That is bull**** and you know it. At least I approach the enemy instead of ****ing camping every ****ing second. You might want to take that ****ing bull's **** out of your mouth.
Wtf are you talking about approaching when all you can ****ing do is rest? talk about bull****. Are you really going to make me **** all your **** ? lets ****ing MM for $30 you dumb *****.

look Th0rn is so battered by my comment that he can't even reply to it.
More like watching amazing race you donkey **** sucking **** ***** **** ***** froggy **** eating **** sucking **** licking *****.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Wtf are you talking about approaching when all you can ****ing do is rest? talk about bull****. Are you really going to make me **** all your **** ? lets ****ing MM for $30 you dumb *****.
MM? All right I'll just have to repeat what I do every time I play against you. I'll just have to **** your **** up once again.

-Pew pew pew

th0rn

Smash Lord
MM? All right I'll just have to repeat what I do every time I play against you. I'll just have to **** your **** up once again.

-Pew pew pew
Everytime? You must of forget about the last few tournies where I beat the living **** out of you. You're way to ****ing overrated, you're garbage.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Everytime? You must of forget about the last few tournies where I beat the living **** out of you. You're way to ****ing overrated, you're garbage.

Do you recall at you being so desperate when I beat you in tourney that you begged me for money. You might want to ask for your dignity back sometime.

Edit: pew pew pew

th0rn

Smash Lord
Do you recall at you being so desperate when I beat you in tourney that you begged me for money. You might want to ask for your dignity back sometime.

Edit: pew pew pew
I asked you if you want to buy some ps2 games you dumb ****, which you accepted. You asked if I had Sly Cooper... wtf gay **** is that, gtfo of here.

Kais

Smash Ace
This thread should be locked right here and put in ****ing carbonite so we can look at it for years to come. Sadly, that probably won't happen. OMG, my ****ing stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

@Darc: And **** you *****, that's because you were on drugs.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
This thread should be locked right here and put in ****ing carbonite so we can look at it for years to come. Sadly, that probably won't happen. OMG, my ****ing stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

@Darc: And **** you *****, that's because you were on drugs.
lol they might close the thread because you just asked it to be. TAKE IT BACK.

I'm too good at playing chess against Kais.

Kais

Smash Ace
You mean too good at taking steroids m i rite? And you know what else? I'm not going to take it back.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
How's that in-browser AIM thing coming along mr kais?

oh, and to stay on topic,

EDIT: they're going to close the ****ing topic if you guys dont start to talk about ****ing trains, ****it.

Kais

Smash Ace
****. The AIM browser thing is coming along pretty slowly. Apparently it's something on the computer that I can't find, and not the ad-blocker in Firefox. Ima keep looking though.

I got this while searching "Train lol" on google images so it must be relevant:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
you guys spam a whole lot.

get more posts noobs

-smash lord Banks
Spam lord Banks is more like it. Talk about trains or GTFO.

Personally, my favorite trains are long-distance trains. Long-distance trains travel between many cities and/or regions of a country, and sometimes cross several countries. They often have a have a dining car or restaurant car to allow passenger to have a meal during the course of their journey. Trains traveling overnight may also have sleeping cars. Very long distance trains such as those on the Trans-Siberian railway are usually not high-speed.

Top Bottom