• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

main share

ferrettboy

Smash Cadet
NNID
ferrettboy
list your mains and share your way of using said character. Play against others with your main or learn a new main. What are your main?

Sauron_The_Great

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drewsauron
Ganondorf and Marth. For ganon i just use flame chokes chained to shorthop d-airs, fairs, standard attacks, etc. Marth doesn't take much explaining. Standard marth tactics

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
:4megaman:: Use a barrage of Metal Blades, Crash Bombs and Lemons when approaching, use Fsmash for spacing, mix in a lot of attacks since you don't really have any combos, use Upsmash + Upair to kill or edge-guard with Dsmash or Fsmash, use Leaf Shield when you go in with a Dash attack or Grab

:4ganondorf:: Flame Choke + Dtitl/Jab/Ftilt depending on character size and weight, use Upair and Bair (especially for edge-guarding) often, go for Dairs after your opponent double jumps when recovering, immediately shield after Upsmash since it has no lag, use Wizard kick when approaching from above (not too high tho)

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
:4robinf:

I like to play an aggressive Robin. Her dash attack is better than many people think and often it ends up being a great asset to my moves. Her jab-jab-arcfire jab is a great piece of it too. A lot of people prefer to play the distance game with Robin but I dunno, it doesn't work as well for me. Depends on the map and situation though, I guess. Sometimes it's best just to Thoron everyone from far away.

:4greninja:

Dair and Shadow Sneak, man. I use almost his whole kit (Not subsitute a lot though, too high a chance he'll go flying off the screen and I can never seem to get the timing right for it anyway), but his Dair and forward B are my absolute favorites. Water Shuriken has its uses too.

Last edited:

RBreadsticks

Smash Apprentice
:4rob:- Gyro all day. gyro to stop dashing opponents, short hopped gyro to hit the top of their heads. Gyro directly up to cover aerial approaches. Gyro on ledge to set up a spike. Gyro hit combo into free laser hit. Z dropped gyro recatch with an aerial. Gyro off stage for gimps. Gyro is love, gyro is life.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
:4sonic:'s standard down special hop into nair, and up-air and fair are good for airial damage as well... altough it can be stopped its good when it lands (great for combos)
(hope i used that termanology correctly... if not: nuetral air, up air and foraward air... woops :ohwell:)

Top Bottom