• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Main rob how

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
Guys i want to main rob but i need some help to start.
Someone can give me tips and other else?

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
Well first we need to tackle what makes ROB a unique character, and how this affects his style of play. ROB is blessed in having 2 very unique projectiles, one being his transcendant laser, and the other being his gyro that is also a throwable item. ROB, alongside diddy, has a very strong item game. ROB, however; is not only useful for projectiles, he deals some meaty hits with those robo-arms and has a superior melee range compared to alot of the roster. He also has powerful kill moves in his Upsmash, Upair, and Upthrow. And let's not forget his kickass down throw > Upair combo. ROB is a very versatile character, and he has tools for every situation, the trick is to know which tools to use when. Knowing when to set up your tent and camp, or when it's time to go YOLO and swing your metal arms like a ****** can be tricky, and it's something that comes with practice. If you stick to the good ol robot, he might just grow on ya.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Just remember to gyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolasergyrolaser and do not stop until your enemy is beaten!

Also Nair has good range and barely any landing lag so do not forgot to abuse that too in certain matchups! Watch out for reflectors! Press A in the air to do a Barrel Roll!

Last edited:

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
ty guys some rob mainers very cool?

Heropon_Riki

Smash Cadet
NNID
yojo98
One of the combos I use is dash attack -> SHFair -> another short hop and a nair moving into whichever direction you think they will roll to

Top Bottom