• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magolor for SM4SH! Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*The Sensus Crustulum*

Smash Journeyman
So gentleladies and men, the support thread for Magolor is finally here! (Unless there is another thread for this.. :facepalm:)

Here is the limbless fellow himself!
While I do think Bandanna Dee is more likely, I feel Magolor can also be unique and bring something new to the table.
Oh? Magolor too recent? Greninja and Rosalina would like to say hi to you.
So I guess this is the point where I make moveset? Just gonna do the specials to prove my point. :joyful:
Standard Smash - Dark Orbitars: Kind of like Mega Man's Leaf Shield, 4 orbitars surround Magolor and shields him from attacks. When released it does not go vertically the same way the Leaf Shield does, the dark orbs go separate ways when released.

Side Smash - Dimensional Portal: Magolor creates 2 portals. Range attacks can enter the portal and then exit out the portal. The portal stays for about 10 seconds.
Up Smash - Teleport: It really explains all.

Down Smash - Dark Bombs:
Magolor plants bombs. When blown, the bomb covers 1/10 of Final Destination. After it is blown up, it functions like Negative Zone. Your attacks are nerfed when in the zone, constant tripping returns just for this move.

FINAL SMASH: Master Crown: Magolor gains the Master Crown and turns into Magolor Soul. His FS works similar to The Three Sacred Treasures FS. He does random attacks that deal loads of damage.

Support List:
Yours truly.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, he'd be much more interesting than Bandana Dee.

I'd question the addition of a fourth Kirby character at all, but I'd enjoy having Magolor on the roster.

Morbi

Scavenger
As an avid Bandanna Dee supporter, I cannot condone this, but it would be interesting to see. I am genuinely stating that; usually when I say that I am just trying to be polite.

*The Sensus Crustulum*

Smash Journeyman
As an avid Bandanna Dee supporter, I cannot condone this, but it would be interesting to see. I am genuinely stating that; usually when I say that I am just trying to be polite.
I am a Badanna Dee supporter and a Magolor and I am proud.
But I am pretty much set in a position where I am going to be disappointed.
Heartbreaking really...

andimidna

Smash Master
I really doubt we'll get another Kirby character at all, but if we were going to get one, I'd want it to be this guy!

I'd be shocked if he hadn't had a thread before yesterday though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom