• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magnolia/Tomball area Smash

Sugoi_boy

Smash Cadet
Hey there

I'm new here, but i am not new to smash. I've been playing seriously for only about a year now (as opposed to playing on and off since SSBM's release) and ive been able to play some really good smash bros around my college (Tomball Community College). Anyway, I was just wanting to throw out a flag to any of you guys who live near Magnolia/ Tomball, there are some serious players here, and I hope more come out of the woodwork.

Mata ne ^_^ \/..

-Sugoi_boy

Axtlár

Smash Rookie
Hey I also play at Tomball College, hey Cesar, and who are you, Sugoi_boy? who do you play as in Smash?

Sugoi_boy

Smash Cadet
lol take a freakin guess

i play Ylink, and im working on a Falco

Im bryan, the guy with the glasses and rugged good looks- also sweet looking facial hair. -_- \/..

Axtlár

Smash Rookie
lol take a freakin guess

i play Ylink, and im working on a Falco

Im bryan, the guy with the glasses and rugged good looks- also sweet looking facial hair. -_- \/..
ohh Bryan, the famous Young Link, yeah I know... you haven't played with us lately.

and for Velox..I play as different characters mostly...who do you play as, Velox?

Axtlár

Smash Rookie
I really really hope you're Tom :colorful::colorful:
haha, yeah, you guessed it! now tell me who are you?

ohh Chris! I should have known bc of the Falco, lol, nice playing today, it was kind of tiring though...by the way how did you know it was me? I was trying to keep it a secret.

Velox

Smash Ace
lol, I'm just a really good guesser :) It was fun playing today, but yeah, you're right, it was kind of tiring though.

I'm just so glad you've decided to make a smashboards account. You have some serious natural talent at this game, no doubt. I can't wait to see how good you're going to get too ;)

EmperorCesar

Smash Apprentice
Hey Tom, whats up. Good thing your on smash boards now, you'll finally know what were talking about when we say "wavedash" and "L-Cancel". Your game will improve vastly after joining the community.

liius

Smash Journeyman
I didnt join smashboards till after I learned wavedashing and l-cancelling lol. I practiced forever till I perfected it.

Axtlár

Smash Rookie
Thanks, guys, and yeah César, I learned wave-dashing after playing with you guys, but L-cancel I knew already, I just didn't know that it was called that.

Sugoi_boy

Smash Cadet
Thanks, guys, and yeah César, I learned wave-dashing after playing with you guys, but L-cancel I knew already, I just didn't know that it was called that.
Even without these basics you still beat most people with any character, you've got some serious skill. thats why i like to call you out, singles with your Santa Claus Link ^_^ \/..

Fighting you, cesar, chris, johnathan, and a few others; thats the only time i really enjoy the adrenaline rush that the game can give.

Top Bottom