• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magnolia Monthlies - Smash till you drop (TBA)

G@BE

Smash Lord
Ok so it is to be. There will be a Small Get Together in my area next weekend. At my community building and if we get enough people we might do a small 5 dollar or no money tourny just to have some fun.

So IM me to get the info. Im still trying to set up but i can tell you that i will get this place for sure... i hope :/

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Um, isnt there a 100$ fee to use the community building?
Ah, but thats at the magnolia community building, nm.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Yea im not to sure on the price of the building in my hood heh

but i dont think it cost any money
i will no more info by tomorrow

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Sounds awesome, I'll try to be there. I'm still looking for anywhere in Houston we can have monthlies, even if I had to pay out of my own pocket.

Axtlár

Smash Rookie
hey what's up, there hasn't been much Smashing at Tomball College lately because the stupid geeks that play Halo hog the tv's, oh and today we couldn't even rent the GC in the activities room because it's an "Activity day" today...but I'm hoping to play real soon.

Top Bottom