• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Macomb County Michigan Smash

Sorry

Smash Rookie
Anyone Located in or around macomb county please post. Maybe we can start getting some bonds started some one v ones going, some small get togethers etc. Just trying to spice up my and possibly other peoples smash life mostly because im new to smashboards and trying to interact with some other players.

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
I live in Macomb County, most of the tourneys are quite a distance so a player that is close is something I'm glad to see.

Sorry

Smash Rookie
hey man nice to meet you, do you know of any other smashers close by and which smash is your favorite?

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
I don't know of anyone else that lives in Macomb County as well, and I play Brawl, Melee, and Project M along with some other fighters

Sorry

Smash Rookie
Thats cool, A few years ago i played melee all the time then fell out of it for some reason, im not very good at it anymore. I was never really into the brawl scene. But when i heard about project m i came back and that is what i play mostly.

Sorry

Smash Rookie
If your down for sunday we could probably meet up im free then

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Sunday I have plans, but I know of a tourney happening Saturday and there's going to be other tourneys in the future, why not go to a few.

Sorry

Smash Rookie
Saturday im busy but i know of a few coming up that i plan on going to in march idk all of the tourneys yet im still huntingD

Sorry

Smash Rookie
Likewise i hope to hear of you around and if you ever want to play some time just let me know.

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Have you joined the FB MI Melee group? It can help with finding more players in the area as well

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
It's nice to see that there are players in the area, maybe we can get a macomb smashfest going

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I swear to god Ori you suck so much **** for ALWAYS forgetting to throw my name out there,

I love in south warren currently and can host smashfests, my days off of work are Friday and Saturday for if people start to want to have these

Also if your in Maccomb the community college south campus has a club called 8 bit club, they play games from 12-4 on Thursdays. There's usually either brawl or pm there each week along with wwe and I saw Kirby air ride the last few times

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I swear to god Ori you suck so much **** for ALWAYS forgetting to throw my name out there,
I thought centerline was wayne county ;~;

and that group lives directly in macomb

Last edited:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Would be nice to have some Smashfests or something going in the area. It's dry over here unless you wanna drive out to U of M (which I don't)

Sorry

Smash Rookie
i dont really want to drive an hour out,im just looking for some local people to play with every once and a while.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I can host evening smashfests on Mondays and weds, I have a feeling work is about to start stealing my Fridays though

Sorry

Smash Rookie
Smashing is too fun having a local scene for it is a must lol

Top Bottom