• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Machinima World : Promoting "The Legend of Zelda : Rise of The Fallen"

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Hello everyone, my name is xxELITEALICExx but I'd like to be know as LoneWolf. I originally created this thread to tell you guys about a machinima that I am currently working on right now. It's called The Legend of Zelda : Rise of The Fallen. You can check out my youtube channel to catch the first episode that I uploaded today. The series is based off of my favorite machinimator's series, "The Legend of Zelda : A Link To The Smash" Villanjo. Before I made this series, I actually got a chance to speak to him and he gave me some pointers about machinima, one which I wasn't able to follow due to difficulties. This is also not my friends machinima, but a new channel. My older channel got suspended due to me uploading the Roy/Ryu leaked footage, but you can still check them out there. I decided to create a new channel and start fresh, so please enjoy the content that I'll have there shortly.

If anyone have any machinima that you are interested in, please feel free to post them here. While I did make this thread to promote my own machinima, I know that there are lots of other people also working on machinima as well. Check out some of Green Reaper's machinima, him and I are friends and also talked about the steps of out series together before Super Smash Bros. for Wii U even came out! I hope everyone can have a nice civil conversation here, lets try to build our relationship together and share videos with each other.

Like I said, I just started up my channel not to long ago, but I'll leave the link of my first episode here. There currently is no voice acting and I won't plan to have any, but please enjoy, more episodes will be coming shortly! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpYDZbYWrWY

Last edited:

mario15

Smash Cadet
NNID
kylemshipley
3DS FC
3351-4555-2812
I just finished watching the first episode, it looks like a great series so far, keep it up!

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Hello everyone! Thanks for watching my videos and commenting! I like, don't even use SmashBoards anymore but I've been coming on recently to see how's everything going with this site and see what everyone else is doing! I have started on Rebooting Rise of The Fallen and it is on the same channel "LoneWolf1500" and it has voice acting everything you love! The first episode will drop THIS Tuesday so make sure you all stay tunned! Thanks for the lovely comments!

Top Bottom