• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mach tornado jugg;e

old king coal

Smash Journeyman
hi everyone:) what is more effective and when: mach tornado or shuttle loop, to end an aerial juggle? if juggle is not the right word, i mean when you keep hitting with uairs and using a jump between them to send them higher and higher...

Discuss

ckm

Smash Journeyman
well i would say it depends... if they are a heavy character, and you are high enough on the stage, the tornado could be the best choice... it will net you a pretty easy (and particularly satisfying) KO if you can keep them inside it until the last hit (the only one with worthwile knockback). To do this you have to keep pressing B. Shuttle loop is always nice, but if youre not off the stage, it will probably not KO them unless they are really high percentage. SL can KO off the top too, if you hit them right but i havent seen it happen too much personally. Also, if neither will kill them, the tornado can still be a decent combo option (again, better on heavier characters) to rack up damage...

Top Bottom