• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mac vs. PC

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Apple is obsessed with fashion on the hardware level, but Microsoft is obsessed with fashion on the software level (much more offensive, IMO).

Superstar

Smash Champion
Apple is also obsessed with fashion on the software level...or at least their users are.

What I noticed, Mac users tend to be the most fanboyish out of all computer users. Don't get me wrong, many PC users are bleh, but dayum. Constant claims about viruses and a bluescreen every second day.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Apple is also obsessed with fashion on the software level...or at least their users are.

What I noticed, Mac users tend to be the most fanboyish out of all computer users. Don't get me wrong, many PC users are bleh, but dayum. Constant claims about viruses and a bluescreen every second day.
Well Im retro mac fan, and I can actually use terminal, and use the linux features all the time.

To me mac is just linux you pay for, and it is actually supported ohhh sick burn.

And in the OS7/windows 95 era when I started using mac, windows crashed if you tried to run more than 2 programs at once, and some times errored for no reason, since 2000 windows has gotten usable.

*runs off to update his libraries.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Yeh, I remember my old Windows BSODd quite a bit.

Now, those problems aren't quite there, but most Mac users [read: not all] still try to use that as an argument. It's annoying.

There are still those that have some brains, but it's just too...annoying.

Top Bottom