• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M4RTYR's Signature Emporium!

M4RTYR

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, I know I'm new here, but I've been doing these things since Photoshop 5!

I'd like to contribute some of my time and talent to give back to this forum for all the info it's given me for my favorite games!

Alrighty, I'll make this simple:

Format~

1. Size - It would be nice, but if you want you can just say "the regular" and I'll cook something up!

2. Image - Now, I won't require you to submit your own, unless you want to, I'm pretty resourceful and will usually be able to find an image for the subject matter you ask for. Submitting it yourself is a plus! :D

3. Typography (text) If you want anything written on your sig, just let me know exactly how you want things spelled and punctuated! And also if you want a certain style for a font/color!

4. Theme/Style - Any specific colors or look you want the signature to have, ergo~ "Grungy but with some technical looking stuff too!" or "Rainbow. Puuuuure magical rainbow." :D

Also, all of the above apply for avatars, as well!

And to give you a taste of what my work looks like:
Signatures

Avatars (mostly Pokémon sprites, but I promise I can do other stuff, too! :D)

(NOTE: My previous forum name was "GTO" so that's why it's on a few of these)

So yeah~ That's my stuff, now feel free to make requests!

M4RTYR

Smash Rookie
Here you go, Cinatoast!

If you would like anything changed or you just don't like it, lemme know! I can always whip up another for you!

CinatoastB3

Smash Cadet
like looking at it the whole thing is very well done. way better than what i could do with it
it's just the style doesn't really appeal to me it needs more colors :( im sorry
can you please whip me up another one

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I looove what you do with text, just by the way.

M4RTYR

Smash Rookie
Thanks Meno! :D

Also, Cinatoast, is it the whole style of the signature or just the colours? I could make it more vibrant and add more colours without making it look like a rainbow, if you know what I mean.

Or would you prefer a completely different style that has a lot more colours in it?

Just lemme know! I'm busy with other things most of today, but getting it to you tonight wouldn't be too difficult!

CinatoastB3

Smash Cadet
ok thats way cooler !
i love it man thanx

i need to practice more to get stuff looking like that
this was the result of me using that render

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
size: needs to be 500px x 350px or smaller (work with anything you feel within those bounds)
image: something kinda scary, like a lurking monster or something
text: Fathom
theme/style: deep ocean, bioluminescence, eerie

Sorry it's kind of vague... I couldn't think of a picture I wanted. I hope you can think of something.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Wow, your sigs look great! o__o Could I request one? :D

1. Size: The regular I guess xD

2. Image: If this image is vaguely appropriate for sig making then http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp231/global-wolf/meganium-2.jpg
It's probably not though, but any meganium would be lovely.

3. Text: GLO-W, with a dot instead of the dash.

4. Theme/Style: Vibrant and glowing! But if you have an idea in mind with something else, then that's great :D

M4RTYR

Smash Rookie
PurDi and Global, I'm gonna be out of town until Sunday evening, would it be okay if I got them to you around then?

Really sorry for the wait D:

M4RTYR

Smash Rookie
Sorry I didn't get these in last night, I was whitewater rafting this weekend and I'm totally exhausted. XD

Anyways, here you go, PurDi:

And here you are, Global:

Like always, if there's something you want changed, just let me know! :D

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Wow, it looks amazing! I love it! Thank you so much <3333

Just one thing though, could you make the area on the left near Meganium's head slightly brighter? Would be wonderful. :D

global-wolf

Smash Champion
That looks great! Thank you :D And WOW that was fast. xD

I can't update my sig on the computer I'm using but I'll change it as soon as I get to another one. :D

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
I love the render you chose and the composition; however, I have a couple things I'd like altered (sorry to be a bother...).

If you don't feel like doing it you could always send me the layered file.

Some kind of simple border would be nice along with moving the name away from the corner. I think moving the text along the line of glowing orbs on the monster on the bottom would be great.

As always, if you want me to do it I can.

Javon89

Smash Ace
Oh man! This is pretty beast! Thanks for the sig, I love it!

EDIT: Sorry if this asking for too much, but could you make the width 120px? I just learned the thread I was putting it in had that requirement

Top Bottom