• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.I.C.E. - Melee Ice Cream Extravaganza! Feat. Liquid... - August 17th, 2013 - Orlando, FL

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
HUNGRYBOX PRESENTS:
Melee Ice Cream Extravaganza!
(M.I.C.E.)​
Good news! For the last tournament of the summer, the owner of Private Island ice cream is giving us his building for the day to host a smash tournament - for free!
There will be no door fee, but everyone is encouraged to help his business out (he makes the bombest liquid nitrogen ice cream ever) while the tournament is underway.
REGISTRATION AT 11AM to NOON
DOUBLES will start at 12:30PM
SINGLES will start ONE HOUR after doubles ends
Doubles = $20 per team
Singles = $10 per entrant
Payouts:
1st place 50%
2nd place 25%
3rd place 15%
4th place 10%
August 17th! Melee Ice Cream Extravaganza!
M.I.C.E.!
Obviously we're gonna need setups. I just hope enough people are willing to get back into the game after EVO hype.
Feel free to discuss!

Private Island

Smash Rookie
This is John from Private Island checking in. We're really excited about having M.I.C.E. at our shop. We'll have plenty of drinks and snacks, and of course our famous liquid nitrogen ice cream. Let me know if you have any suggestions to make it better for all the participants.
We're looking forward to seeing everyone here!

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
My cheap friends don't want to pay the registration fee but they're going to miss out on ice cream!

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
Super, super awesome man. Glad I came for several reasons. I've been away from the scene for years and getting back into it. I'm glad to be a smasher again.

Top Bottom