• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lyn and Knuckles sound files

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys. I"m looking for some very specific files with the ultimate goal of adding Lyn and Knuckles to BrawlEXPM. The sound files I'm looking for are...

-the BSAR file the PM 3.6 Dev build uses. I doubt this is even on the internet anywhere, but hey, if the dev build was leaked maybe this was leaked too. It would probably be called smashbros_sound.bsar - it's not actually in the dev build, but all the sawnd files are built from it.

-All of Lyn and Knuckles sound effects in .wav format. Though the BSAR file would help, if I can get these files, then I should be able to make a new BSAR file with Lyn and Knuckles sounds, then build new sawnd files from it.

ThatsBullocks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BullockDS
Why would you think to ask for leaked files here?

EDIT: that should be a stickied locked topic here: "DO NOT ASK FOR LEAKED PMDT FILES."

Last edited:

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
Sorry bro; I thought the dev build was fair game for modding just like the rest of the PM material. If its off-limits like you say then I apologize. And yeah a sticky topic explaining what the deal is would be helpful.

Top Bottom