• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lvl 9 CPUs Learn !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megatonfist

Smash Rookie
recently ive been having experiences where a lvl 9 cpu (i usually fight metaknights/kirbys) copies some of my moves or creates new tactics...
it was only a few weeks ago where i first used a glide in a stock match and now MK is always doing it, compared to how i had never seen it b4

furthermore, i attempted a suicide out from the stage with a kirby by using a final cutter and bringing down my opponenet(a kirby) down with me. the next match, the cpu used the exact same move...

additionally, a few days ago i learned what a tech/tech roll was and was able to successfully use it in matches. now, when i try to do a stage spike, the cpu wall techs most of the time.

so...in conclusion...THEY'RE GETTING BETTER !?!? play enough and maybe they'll dominate the tourneys xD

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Err...I believe theres already a thread covering this. And for the tourneys, not in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom