• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lvl. 9 comps are easy...

wodan46

Smash Cadet
The AI is massively improved from Melee. I find that if I stop focusing on the game for even a second, the Comp starts doing ridiculous combos on me.

The main problem is disrupting an AI's recovery isn't very hard, they don't really know how to handle it. They're smart enough to vary their recovery and try to survive, but I imagine that if I were a more experienced player I'd kill them every time.

Here is a simpler test. Try and beat the computer on stamina mode, on a Stage like Hyrule, and you only get credit if you get their hp to 0, no going for KOs.

Resident_Smash_Genius

Smash Journeyman
My brother played a match against a level 9 Fox, it grabbed him, back throwed him off the edge, and then attempted to shinespike him.

I am not joking.

Brawl >>>>>>>>>>>> Melee.
Yes. This. They also use attacks I used to see people use. For instance now, fox will actually sit back and rapid fire his blaster at you. That being said, they're still easier to handle than the average smash (human) player.

Top Bottom