• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lurking in waaaaiit!!! Thread for ganon lurkers tales of epic scumness! Aa6arr6rrr6r!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Social thread for non-ganon mains how lurk the ganon boards cause they boared to discuss ganon's epicness and scumness.

1 rule-no rules apply to ganon cause scum dont give a ****

BRO... Gannon is the most scum *** motha ****a on the planet. That man wipes his *** with his hand and rubs it on random people in subway terminals. After that he decides to take sexually explicit pictures of himself on a camera he stole from a child, then he goes and gives it back. That ***** would walk into a strip club jus to heckle the women and **** on the floor. Gannon is too scum.
im not trolling i swear i respect u ganon mains for real, u guys r men for maining ganon, cause ganon is man.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Bro, all these gannon mains are so ****in scum they dont want their scumness brought to the world. They dont want to admit they're scum, they jus wanna troll those who look up to gannon for inspiration for social behavior (like myself). They wanna keep gannons twisted and filthy way of life kept in hyrule... i say **** that, let us tell the horrific tales of the legend, the dark piece of scum: GANNONDORF!!!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Oops. Look at that. I just mounted you and dominated your soul.

That man wipes his ***
Speaking of which, Ganon just took a huge dump on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom