• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luma Glitch?

Okarin

Smash Rookie
NNID
nakarumadra
Sorry if this has already been addressed but I haven't read this or seen this ever. So I was playing with my brother and Luma just teleported to the platform instead of falling to her death like she normally would. I didn't even press B or anything... Is this a mechanic I just haven't read about or has this been discussed before? If it has, I'd really like to know whats going on.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
What Luma does is he should fall down after jumping three times, however it looks like it somehow deteced that it was on stage and moved the usual distance away from Rosalina as he would when they're seperated on stage.

Okarin

Smash Rookie
NNID
nakarumadra
What Luma does is he should fall down after jumping three times, however it looks like it somehow deteced that it was on stage and moved the usual distance away from Rosalina as he would when they're seperated on stage.
any idea why this detection occurred and overwrote the 3 jump rule?

Top Bottom