• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

luiigiii

rev

Smash Cadet
I would be correct in assuming it would be dumb to think luigi wont be in this game right? :urg:

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I would be correct in assuming it would be dumb to think luigi wont be in this game right? :urg:
Your post is confusing, but yes, Luigi is almost as certain as Captain Falcon. As a matter of fact, there was a guy who was talking about Brawl and accidentally let slip that he's in.

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
The way he says it seems strange. It sounds to me like he said luigi normally, because luigi follows mario in a lot of game, maybe he just said it out of habit. Hate to be a pessimist, but yeah that's my two cents. I want luigi in there, don't get me wrong, but y'know, don't count your chickens...

Magnacor

Smash Ace
The way he says it seems strange. It sounds to me like he said luigi normally, because luigi follows mario in a lot of game, maybe he just said it out of habit. Hate to be a pessimist, but yeah that's my two cents. I want luigi in there, don't get me wrong, but y'know, don't count your chickens...
Yeah, Luigi does kind of roll off the toungue doesn't he? Perhaps the reason he sounded so casual when he said it, was that he didn't know it was a secret. Luigi is always with Mario and it seems likely that he wasn't aware that Luigi was a secret character.

Violet

Smash Cadet
Luu~ will be in.

... I wanted to use a KAWAII ANIMU expression for Luigi. How many of these threads have there been? O_o

Top Bottom