• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Up-B Video Shorts...

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
man i could onnly see the first video, but i don know why, it seems like that was something practiced already to showed up here, or that marth its a noooobbb..

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I have hit a bunch of up+B combos. I have up tilted to Up+B, but my favorite is hitting the last hit of the down+B on fast fallers to up+B. Most of the time it requires them to miss the tech, but around 40-50 percent or if you get them in the air, it can be guarenteed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0REdthh178U

I don't like this vid too much, I was playing kind of sloppy(missed a bunch of wd's and sh's and there was this one random fireball), but check out around 3:35. Its what I like to call the pakman combo. As far as I know, no one has taken credit for that yet, and its so flashy.

C 3

Smash Ace
u have to keep in mind that the bowser missed the tech, and that marth wasn't the greatest. Try them against more pro players and see if they work.

Top Bottom