• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's nasty slide

dlen06

Smash Apprentice
Probably not, unless they immediately chase you, but i don't think you'll be sliding long enough for them to get within range of a sliding attack.

Perhaps tornado-ing towards them right after you start sliding could catch them off guard?

Perhaps moonwalk potential?

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Luigi's slides are great, but he doesn't have shield grab possibility... Ima gonna test his moves and see what a good move is to use when sliding away from the enemy. I do like how luigi (kinda) has more range than ike by sliding into range while charging an upsmash.

Vathris

Smash Rookie
Luigi's slides tend to mess up my linear attacks with Marth, with the inclusion of forward rolls Luigi has done the following more than once:

Marth Forward Smash
Luigi Shields and slides back
Marth Dash to attack
Luigi Slide to forward roll, leading to grab, to forward throw, to up-b fire KO

Duck123

Smash Rookie
I love how he slides all around its so useful. Its so hard for be to keep a combo going because i slip all around when they try to combo me. Plus its really good when you get pushed back and they chase you and u just poke them away.

Top Bottom