• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Moveset

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I thought about Luigi's Moveset, And I thought of something cool!

A: Punch
A+A: Double Punch
A+A+A: Kick

vA: Breakdance
^A: Smash Up
Side A: Head Bash

B: POLTERGEIST GHOSTIFIER Sucks up an oppenent in the poltergeist and shoots them out as a ghost. Ghost effect wears off in 2 seconds.

Side B: ELEMENT POLTERGEIST Shoots Ice, Water, Or fire out of the poltergeist.

Up B: GHOST STAIRS Ghosts fly over to Luigi and form as stairs for him to walk on. (Press The Control Stick In the direction you want the stairs and Luigi to move.)

Down B: GHOST SUCK The Poltergeist sticks to the ground and sucks up a ghost, enabling you to Press B to shoot the ghost at somebody.

Taunt One: Luigi takes off his Poltergeist and slams it on the ground, leaning on it.
Taunt Two: Luigi throws the poltergeist in the air and it lands on his back.
Taunt Three: Kick Taunt from Melee. Still does 1% Damage.

Victory Pose One: Spins around and does a handstand.
Victory Pose Two: Jumps on a ghost and surfs on it.
Victory Pose Three: Takes out his Game Boy Horror, presses a few buttons, Smiles, and then puts it back in his pocket.

Final Smash: LUIGI INFERNO Luigi floats at the middle of the screen as Ghosts appear and form a circle around him. The ghosts spin around him as they enter his body and Luigi unleashes an INFERNO of 150 ghosts that shoot out of him. The ghosts do 10% Damage Each and there EVERYWHERE.

How do you like it?

Squadalah

Smash Apprentice
No this is a better moveset

B-Know I know how a meatball feels: Yoshkins eats other other players, damaging them before spitting them out covered in ***

Up B- Bash Blocks Now: Luigi bashes blocks that suddenly appear which drop random items like LOTTSA SPAGHETTI, AN OCTOROCK, YourSword, Lamp, oil rope , bombs and other assorted items

Down B- Good thing I found a Magic Balloon: Luigi makes a magic ballon appear and make him/her fat so he/she can float or run over enemies

Taunt- THATS MAMA LUIGI TO YOU (Closest opponent facing him)

Final Smash - HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLP: Luigi screams help, causing various Youtube Poop legends like The King, Fat Mario, Gannon, Gay Luigi, Gwonam, Dr. Robotnik, George the Volcano, King Koopa, Dr. Rabbit, Tyrannousaurus Alan, Farmer Luigi, WIZARDHEIMER, Cheatsy Koopa, Oogtar, Yoshi, Koopa Football Players, Dio Brando, Dr. Wily, Vegeta, Chad Warden, Weegee, The Angry Videogame Nerd and others to appear and combine their powers to give all opponents Ultra-Hyper-Super-Mega-Deluxe-Jumbo-X-Final AIDS, which in turn destroys everyone in the stage except Luigi and friends

Oh wait, that's Mama Luigi, not regular Luigi, sorry

Cinder

Smash Master
No this is a better moveset

B-Know I know how a meatball feels: Yoshkins eats other other players, damaging them before spitting them out covered in ***

Up B- Bash Blocks Now: Luigi bashes blocks that suddenly appear which drop random items like LOTTSA SPAGHETTI, AN OCTOROCK, YourSword, Lamp, oil rope , bombs and other assorted items

Down B- Good thing I found a Magic Balloon: Luigi makes a magic ballon appear and make him/her fat so he/she can float or run over enemies

Taunt- THATS MAMA LUIGI TO YOU (Closest opponent facing him)

Final Smash - HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLP: Luigi screams help, causing various Youtube Poop legends like The King, Fat Mario, Gannon, Gay Luigi, Gwonam, Dr. Robotnik, George the Volcano, King Koopa, Dr. Rabbit, Tyrannousaurus Alan, Farmer Luigi, WIZARDHEIMER, Cheatsy Koopa, Oogtar, Yoshi, Koopa Football Players, Dio Brando, Dr. Wily, Vegeta, Chad Warden, Weegee, The Angry Videogame Nerd and others to appear and combine their powers to give all opponents Ultra-Hyper-Super-Mega-Deluxe-Jumbo-X-Final AIDS, which in turn destroys everyone in the stage except Luigi and friends

Oh wait, that's Mama Luigi, not regular Luigi, sorry
*facepalm*...not funny...

As for SSDJS's moveset, it's good...but doesn't warrant its own thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom