• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Alternate Colors! High Quality!

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Orange one which I claim is known as the Hallowuigi. My controller is orange and black with a luigi symbol in the middle and it's the Hallowuigi controller so my Hallowuigi character just fits the deal.
YES! I like it.

That can be the new official name for him.

So now we have,

New School Luigi
HallowUigi
PimpUigi
The Squigi
Old School Luigi (NES colors from SMB1)

and...
Purple (Waluigi sounds corny though, how about we just call this one Fifi...still needs a better name...Evil Luigi?)

Bishop_S

Smash Cadet
Waweegi?

anyways I'm forever a fan of White/Green... but I am definately looking forward to Brawling in Orange.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm really pissed they took the yellow out of his hat.

I don't really care about the yellow gloves though.

I'll of course, still be playing as Old School Luigi.
NES colors forever.

Potato Keyboard

Smash Cadet
First Smash Bros character I have ever seen in orange, I think. Yeah! Gardener(spell?) Luigi is back!(white and green Luigi). I think one of them is supposed to be a Waluigi color scheme

altir

Smash Apprentice
It seems like we should know what luigi looks like when he does his final smash.

negitive zone

regular colours for reference

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I like the Light Blue, Orange and Fire Luigi, but I'll be using Green, Luigi just looks wrong to me in any other color. ><

espio87

Smash Ace
Now I remember where the orange suit comes from. I knew I had seen it before, it's Fire Luigi from Super Mario Bros 3.
LOL at the negative zone luigi colors. It seems his pinkrecolor is the opposite color of his normal overall.

Potato Keyboard

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah I guess it is Fire Luigi. The white green and gold gloves Luigi from melee and I think 64 is Gardener Luigi. Ah well im still callin him that.

The orange one is Construction Worker Luigi! :)

DumHonkey

Smash Cadet
I have always dug the old school Fire Luigi suit. Cant wait to see it with new cuffs.

Top Bottom