• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi vs Samus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
This might tie into the other "Luigi vs Projectile Spamming" thread, but I am getting quite tired of losing to Samus players that constantly roll to the edge of the stage, spam missiles and charge shot, and counter my approach when I get close. Dealing with slight input lag in For Glory is also a nuisance.

Rather than making excuses, what would be the best approaches for this particular matchup?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Fireballs and tornados clank with missiles, they never cause me too much trouble. You can crawl under super missiles too I believe.

But charge shot is the BIG nuisance [And fair] with Samus. It charges quick and does not clank with tornado with a bit of size to it. If you see a Samus charging a shot, get in as fast as you can before they get to store it.

But anyways, please refer to the matchup thread in the stickys listed here for any posts relating to versing a specific character.

Locking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom