• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Up Smash

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
More color to the art of head and he moves for front. I'm right?! That is the only change in this new patch that I tested and saw.

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
I hope they didn't nerf him D:
Down throw combos continue the same! I just saw his up smash different. All other moves hit boxes looks like the same! About the up smash, I dont know if it is nerf or buf, I think its a nerf, but the damage still the same, so no troubles.

Liwi808

Smash Cadet
What about it did they nerf? I thought you were just referring to its visuals.

Last edited:

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
What about it did they nerf? I thought you were just referring to its visuals.
Luigi now move when do Up-smash. Mario is like that too but stay in the same place. I think now the up smash isnt more invunerable in head, now it is a normal atack =O, dont know exaclty, I'm testing

TriTails

Smash Lord
If he moves when he does U-smash, then U-smash just got a range buff.

Darn if the invincible head is gone though...

Dangit, can't play till Firday...

hey_there

Smash Journeyman
If he moves when he does U-smash, then U-smash just got a range buff.

Darn if the invincible head is gone though....
Just tested it -- thank Sakurai the invincibility is still there. I was able to destroy a bob-omb without taking damage, just like before.

Top Bottom