• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi: Officially the best "character" in brawl

mlp3

Smash Rookie
You think that is my strong opinion? No. I mean character as in he is very funny. He has a funny role in Subspace Emmisary(for those of you who have seen his entrance). His Final Smash is enough to make a smash noob and pro laugh alike, and his third taunt is argueably the best in the game. Anyone else agree with me?

P.S: On a side note, it looks like Luigi's moves have been buffed from melee, who btw is my main, so I am a happy camper right now :).

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Yes. I definitely agree with the third taunt thing, that taunt is amazing! :)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Luigi has been an entertaining character, anyone who has played the Mario&Luigi series or even Luigi's Mansion knows this.

He is great.

Hell, I like him loads more then Mario...although Mario has a good character too.

He's been my main forever, as far as veterans are concerned I will be using him and Ganondorf ALOT.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
Yep I love his goofiness, and he's got some good moves this time.

They improved what I wanted the most, too: RECOVERY!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Luigi certainly is very likeable and has loads of personality. But I think Lucas and Dedede are also full of their own charm.

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
I will be saying, "I hope she made lots of spagetti!" when I do his final smash! Let alone confusing people with his taunts!

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
Luigi is one of my mains. He is not retarted like Mario. (thankfully)

"HERRRE WEEEE GOOOOOOOO!!!!!" -Mario

I'm so happy Luigi doesn't say it like that.

I love his third taunt. Peace out, man. :laugh:

=S-A=

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
he isnt great, he is perfect XD, umm , i have not seen he1s third taunt bro, i wanna watch it ;o, ummm, now, can someone put a link of luigi's third taunt?

Luigi for god tier

Goth Luigi

Smash Rookie
He's awsome... He has always been my second main in melee, but in Brawl he's going to be my main, Main... Since Dr.Mario's gone, but luigi's Final Smash, and just his normal melee and spwcial moves are freaking awsome. I also love the thing he does when he win a Brawl! -Bam bam- Gun fingers and the hat over the eye.

Top Bottom