• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi mains on Netplay

Sayori

Smash Rookie
Are there any Luigi mains that use Netplay who want to get a couple of hours of practice in? Trying to get my Luigi together for a tournament soon but not a lot of people seem to play him

The Carpenter

Smash Apprentice
I'm also a Luigi trying to improve but never heard of netplay. I just looked it up to find out what it is but I don't know how it works. If you can link me something explaining how to get on it and I'm capable of doing so then I'd be very interested

Sayori

Smash Rookie
I'm also a Luigi trying to improve but never heard of netplay. I just looked it up to find out what it is but I don't know how it works. If you can link me something explaining how to get on it and I'm capable of doing so then I'd be very interested
Wahoo! Can't post links but it's on smashboards /threads/dolphin-online-melee-netplay.335432/

Last edited:
Top Bottom