• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

luigi kinda confirmed sorta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Old, and you can't really take the word or a Nintendo rep seriously since they don't make the game. And really, is there any doubt of Luigi's return?

S2

Smash Lord
The guy clearly does not know or understand what he's talking about. You can tell he's basically repeating a script someone gave him.

I wouldn't take this as confirmation. It could easily be him simply saying Luigi b/c that's a Mario character that quickly jumps to mind.

That being said, I have little doubt that Luigi will show up in the game.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol wow i posted pretty much this same thing months ago.keep up with the times yo

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Heh, sorry but that's a really old video... it doesn't really confirm Luigi at all, since it's pretty likely the guy didn't know what he was doing, and just simply said Luigi because he was desperate for another character. People who know about Mario usually know about his brother Luigi, after all... they are the Mario BROTHERS.

I'd say Luigi was important enough to be a given anyway, regardless of what this video says.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Ok who thinks Luigi will "not" be in Brawl?......Please get off the internet if you don't think he will.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
well Mario's atlernative costume could be Luigi,i saw it on an E for all video.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
My view is, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. It doesn't confirm Luigi, but OF COURSE he's in it anyway.

My hands are cOLD. :(

EDIT: No, that was just a green and brown costume for Mario. Just an alt colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom