• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi help

ADHD

Smash Hero
I know to stay grounded unless I have a good opportunity, and to spam the crap out of him when ever I can, but other than that the aerial combos are too quick to air dodge and it just racks up damage fast. You get KO'd at freakin 70%-ish.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah just watch out for multiple Utilt chains, those are what bring you into the aerial combos.
Also, his Jab>Fire Punch manuever can cause early deaths. Just make sure you defend yourself well at all times.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah just watch out for multiple Utilt chains, those are what bring you into the aerial combos.
Also, his Jab>Fire Punch manuever can cause early deaths. Just make sure you defend yourself well at all times.
Yeah I know to shield the jab even if its worth getting grabbed, I'm just not sure what to do to avoid the aerial stuff. He doesn't even need to utilt me.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Oh. One aerial leads straight to another for Luigi. His priority seems to be amazing. Most of his airs may outprioritize the phantasm so make sure you sweet-spot the ledge.

Now all there is to say about the Aerials is to try your best not to get caught by one. His Nair sends you straight up and his Fair is exceptionally strong.

Just try playing a more defense Falco unless you know what he's going to d. In that case you must pressure him until the KO is available.

Btw, is Luigi heavier than Falco?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Oh. One aerial leads straight to another for Luigi. His priority seems to be amazing. Most of his airs may outprioritize the phantasm so make sure you sweet-spot the ledge.

Now all there is to say about the Aerials is to try your best not to get caught by one. His Nair sends you straight up and his Fair is exceptionally strong.

Just try playing a more defense Falco unless you know what he's going to d. In that case you must pressure him until the KO is available.

Btw, is Luigi heavier than Falco?
I don't think so? He floats so god **** slow.

§witch

Smash Lord
Well, we can take away his cyclone approach with the blaster/shine, I THINK we can get 2 throws from 0 to gaitling, to nair and follow. But once he gets us in the air we're in trouble.

Top Bottom