• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi 3.6 changes

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Specials
-Forward Special (Green Missle)
--Misfire "revolver clip size" increased from 6 to 8 (after 7 failed attempts you're guaranteed to get a misfire).
--Misfire DMG increased to 27 from 25, additional shield DMG reduced to 0 from 4.
--Storing a misfire diminishes DMG by 3 each time with a cap of 15 DMG after the forth cancel.

-Down Special (Luigi Cyclone)
--Max height reduced, but easier to reach max height.

(Also new cosmetic stuff.)
The guy in green is once again ignored. The list isn't thorough (Misfire also no longer has invincibility on startup), or even proofread, but I can't say that there were any mistakes. The few changes are good solutions to some of his real issues (Misfire's change is surprisingly thoughtful), even if it's only nerfing the most externally conspicuous stuff. Overall, Luigi's playstyle isn't really affected, just some of the stupid stuff was fixed, and I expect him to remain one of the better characters for this go-around.

Kapapanerp

Smash Apprentice
The misfire change makes sense, but I dont agree with the down b change. I'm gonna guess it was because of the crazy height people would get with the d-pad trick, but thats just a guess.

Edit: After playing a bit I actually quite like the down-b change. It feels way more consistent.

Last edited:

NYCal

Smash Rookie
If the announcer said every char like what, it might be somewhat enjoyable.

Top Bottom