• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lugi's Mansion 2?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Are they ever going to make a Luigi's mansion 2? The first one, though really short (I beat it in about 2 or 3 hours) was pretty fun and exciting, so I just want to know if anybody has heard anything about Luigi's mansion 2. Thanks.

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
no, i havnt heard anything about another luigis mansion sadly.i think it would be amazing though.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I can actually imagine that for Wii. I haven't heard anything about it though, this is the first time I've even thought of Luigi's mantion in a year or two.

El HP

Smash Ace
A very underrated game, first time I saw the game it blew me away with its beautiful graphics heck still looks good to this date a shame it was very short but it was lots of fun.

Hopefully they will make a sequel considering the good sales of LM I guess it's possible.

Tom-Sawyer

Smash Cadet
To be honest, i wouldn't pay full money for a sequel.

I would rather it come as a bonus, considering how incredibly short the original game was. Maybe, as a bonus for whatever, Nintendo could port it on the wii.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I actually never thought about a sequel to Luigi's mansion. I think it would be great for the Wii. But the only way I'd approve a sequel is if they made the game longer than the orginal cuz another short game for 50 bucks wouldnt be worth it.

MRun

Smash Cadet
It would be fun. I'd like to see them integrate some platforming, though. Sunshine pulled off the cross between platforming and the backpack gizmo mechanics quite nicely.

Heh... It would actually be nice to see a platforming Mario starring E. Gadd. Not before a game with Bowser as the main playable character, though.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yes! Another Luigi's Mansion would be cool, he was in Galaxy with that same old spooky mansion stuff. I can see a part 2 coming to life.

S2

Smash Lord
the 1st Luigi's mansion did very poorly.

It got mediocre reviews (even if it is fun) and sales were sluggish.

I don't think Nintendo has a lot of motivation to do a sequel, when there is more money to be made on things like Pokemon spinoffs.

The 1st game was made because the E3 tech demo got such great reactions from the crowd.

As much as LM2 would be cool, I'm not holding my breath for it.

Top Bottom