• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ludington, MI - Smashing the Backstage - October 16th

do you care about the audio? i think it'll be easier to just get a video file. but audio is possible.

and yeeeeeeeeeeees doubles were lost? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees lol

WAIT i think i can use downloadhelper on this. firefox ftw!!

Kail

Smash Lord
Eh, not really. I'll probably watch the brawl thing at some point so I can hear the reactions. But on a whole, no not really.

ok the stream is being really annoying. i was 20 minutes through recording and it decided to stop going randomly. Now it has to start from the beginning.

superTH, do you have access to the account on livestream.com? it seems you can download a stream that you upload. if you could do that and send me the file, i'd be happy to split it up and upload to youtube and stuff.

lain

Smash Master
I think I lost my phone at this venue. Please let me know if one is found. It's a Verizon slide-phone

also,

The bracket may have been a little less stacked had we done singles first and me and Sparta Kick hadn't gayed the bejeesus out of the locals (and Lain and Gio =P). loooool
SK carried you SO hard in teams son

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Okay, it looks like I brought back most of the videos. I found them hiding in my private recordings(didn't know those existed). There were four videos there, but only three are showing up this instant... I'll fix the rest of it later.

But yeah, it's all there.

Top Bottom