• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luddoj's Project M 3.5 CSP Workshop - High Quality CSPs for You! (DEFINETELY SUSPENDED)

Metal Legacy

Smash Rookie
Absolutely love these! Sorry to hear about your computer crashing. Can't wait to see what you put out next

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
I've tried dozens of poses so far, but I'm amateur with BrawlBox, and I feel Peach has much more potential for an updated CSSP than I can provide/suffice :T

I hope your computer gets operational soon! I love seeing these update, and of course my own personal nudge toward the toadstool princess ;DDD

Charby

Smash Journeyman
The download links have been update with the official BPs and CSS Icons for both Marth and Pikachu. Please download them to complete the set. I'll add the character banner to the OP as soon as I get my laptop back, and of course, I'll get back to work on CSPs as well.

Thanks for the support!
I can't find the link for Marth set in the first post, could you give me the link please?

PS : I think you should use this ZSS as a base for your css , the ones provided with the package are nice but not optimized .
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374

Last edited:

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
I can't find the link for Marth set in the first post, could you give me the link please?

PS : I think you should use this ZSS as a base for your css , the ones provided with the package are nice but not optimized .
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374
The models and textures are really nice. They should definetely replace the ones that come by default. The artist really put a lot of effort into those.

Oh, and about the Marth download, please, go back to the previous page and search for a big post with a download link. I didn't add the link to the OP becaue I haven't been able to design the character banner, and I thought that the final product looked kinda incomplete.
I've tried dozens of poses so far, but I'm amateur with BrawlBox, and I feel Peach has much more potential for an updated CSSP than I can provide/suffice :T

I hope your computer gets operational soon! I love seeing these update, and of course my own personal nudge toward the toadstool princess ;DDD
Peach is pretty hard to model. I try to focus on the upper part of her body, but the only thing I'm able to get is a big CSP that doesn't match the rest. That's why even though I had many poses already designed, I never really felt satisfied with any of them because they felt too unoriginal and cliché. I wanted to be innovative and I couldn't.

Which brings us to the next point of this "update"

My laptop was taking WAY too much time to be fixed. I have been desperate for the last couple of weeks as nobody called me to inform me and keep me updated on the situation. Just today I picked up the phone and called to check how things were going... The result was as bad as I had feared.

The fact that my laptop stopped working correctly was because some parts, which are REQUIRED for the darn thing to work at all, burned. They kinda exploded due to electric problems when I was charging it. Both the charger and the laptop exploded due to an electrical malfunction that neither the people trying to fix it or I could explain. It looks like I was forcing my laptop too much, or at least that's the only thing I can think as an explanation.

So, is there a solution? Well yes, there is, pay a BIG amount of money to replace my broken thingie with a brand new one. The thing is, those parts are specific to each individual laptop model, so I can't simply use a generic one to easily replace the broken one. That's why it's so expensive. It would be more effective to buy another laptop altogether instead of literally wasting my money trying to revive the old one (which was a real beast)

What does this means? It means that my old laptop is officially dead, all the data stored there is safe, however, and I'll be recovering all of that as soon as I buy my new laptop, or build my new PC from scratch. The only thing stopping me is money, and for that, I have recently been hired by a company. I'll be working to save enough money to buy a new laptop and build a new PC as soon as possible (as not having my own devices is driving me crazy) and it has been almost a month since I worked on CSPs or anything Smash related, even my YouTube channel, which is the thing that bothers me the most.

So yeah, I'm definetely out of bussiness until I have enough money to buy new "materials" to work on CSPs again, and that won't be happening any time soon.

I really appreciate all your support up to this point, for your constant replies, suggestions and your encouraging messages. It has been a blast being able to share this project with everyone, and don't worry, I plan to come back and finish the rest of the characters... some day I guess. I still have to take care of my new job, my own projects and goals, my studies and well, overall, my personal life. I hope you can all understand the fact that, even if I get a laptop and all my programs again soon, it will take a while until I finally decide that I'm ready to return to this "job".

I have decided to step up my Project M, Smash 4 and Melee game, so I am constantly focusing on training and becoming better on those games. Also, the competitive community here in my country is pretty small, that's why I'm also taking care of my community and trying to get more and more people into Smash. That will also keep me busy.

I drew some inspiration from BEAST 5 (European Tournament hosted in Sweeden) which has flashy designs for Melee Menus and characters via texture hacking and a lot of interesting things. I have hacked Melee before and seeing that really motivated me to start working on my Melee Hacking Skills once again, so I'll probably focus on that first if I come back to modding.

I know I have still a lot of work to do in terms of my CSP Workshop and everything, but I will take care of it in the future, whenever I have my own computer again, whevener I can really focus all my time into this particular task, because, if you don't know, being a one man team is pretty tedious, it's also very time-consuming and sometimes it can turn from fun to frustrating in just a couple of edits.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this stuff. I will be still available around the boards being a regular member, and if you want to chat feel free to message me, I'll be more than happy to message back as soon as I can. I'll definetely be back, so I hope that you can be patient enough to wait for my comeback and also understand my situation. Workig on this project has been AMAZING, and it was all thanks to your constant support.

Expect more news in the future, and feel free to use and share the contents of this thread to improve your PM experience in the way you prefer to do so.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
The models and textures are really nice. They should definetely replace the ones that come by default. The artist really put a lot of effort into those.

Oh, and about the Marth download, please, go back to the previous page and search for a big post with a download link. I didn't add the link to the OP becaue I haven't been able to design the character banner, and I thought that the final product looked kinda incomplete.

Peach is pretty hard to model. I try to focus on the upper part of her body, but the only thing I'm able to get is a big CSP that doesn't match the rest. That's why even though I had many poses already designed, I never really felt satisfied with any of them because they felt too unoriginal and cliché. I wanted to be innovative and I couldn't.

Which brings us to the next point of this "update"

My laptop was taking WAY too much time to be fixed. I have been desperate for the last couple of weeks as nobody called me to inform me and keep me updated on the situation. Just today I picked up the phone and called to check how things were going... The result was as bad as I had feared.

The fact that my laptop stopped working correctly was because some parts, which are REQUIRED for the darn thing to work at all, burned. They kinda exploded due to electric problems when I was charging it. Both the charger and the laptop exploded due to an electrical malfunction that neither the people trying to fix it or I could explain. It looks like I was forcing my laptop too much, or at least that's the only thing I can think as an explanation.

So, is there a solution? Well yes, there is, pay a BIG amount of money to replace my broken thingie with a brand new one. The thing is, those parts are specific to each individual laptop model, so I can't simply use a generic one to easily replace the broken one. That's why it's so expensive. It would be more effective to buy another laptop altogether instead of literally wasting my money trying to revive the old one (which was a real beast)

What does this means? It means that my old laptop is officially dead, all the data stored there is safe, however, and I'll be recovering all of that as soon as I buy my new laptop, or build my new PC from scratch. The only thing stopping me is money, and for that, I have recently been hired by a company. I'll be working to save enough money to buy a new laptop and build a new PC as soon as possible (as not having my own devices is driving me crazy) and it has been almost a month since I worked on CSPs or anything Smash related, even my YouTube channel, which is the thing that bothers me the most.

So yeah, I'm definetely out of bussiness until I have enough money to buy new "materials" to work on CSPs again, and that won't be happening any time soon.

I really appreciate all your support up to this point, for your constant replies, suggestions and your encouraging messages. It has been a blast being able to share this project with everyone, and don't worry, I plan to come back and finish the rest of the characters... some day I guess. I still have to take care of my new job, my own projects and goals, my studies and well, overall, my personal life. I hope you can all understand the fact that, even if I get a laptop and all my programs again soon, it will take a while until I finally decide that I'm ready to return to this "job".

I have decided to step up my Project M, Smash 4 and Melee game, so I am constantly focusing on training and becoming better on those games. Also, the competitive community here in my country is pretty small, that's why I'm also taking care of my community and trying to get more and more people into Smash. That will also keep me busy.

I drew some inspiration from BEAST 5 (European Tournament hosted in Sweeden) which has flashy designs for Melee Menus and characters via texture hacking and a lot of interesting things. I have hacked Melee before and seeing that really motivated me to start working on my Melee Hacking Skills once again, so I'll probably focus on that first if I come back to modding.

I know I have still a lot of work to do in terms of my CSP Workshop and everything, but I will take care of it in the future, whenever I have my own computer again, whevener I can really focus all my time into this particular task, because, if you don't know, being a one man team is pretty tedious, it's also very time-consuming and sometimes it can turn from fun to frustrating in just a couple of edits.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this stuff. I will be still available around the boards being a regular member, and if you want to chat feel free to message me, I'll be more than happy to message back as soon as I can. I'll definetely be back, so I hope that you can be patient enough to wait for my comeback and also understand my situation. Workig on this project has been AMAZING, and it was all thanks to your constant support.

Expect more news in the future, and feel free to use and share the contents of this thread to improve your PM experience in the way you prefer to do so.
I came into this thread pretty late but even so, your work was pretty great to look at. I am so sorry about your computer, technology is a joy when it works and an absolute horror when it doesn't. I wish you the best of luck in your future work, and of course everyone will see you around the boards (which is pretty cool). And hopefully you return to this, I wanna see what else you got up your sleeve!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
I came into this thread pretty late but even so, your work was pretty great to look at. I am so sorry about your computer, technology is a joy when it works and an absolute horror when it doesn't. I wish you the best of luck in your future work, and of course everyone will see you around the boards (which is pretty cool). And hopefully you return to this, I wanna see what else you got up your sleeve!
Thanks for your words man. It really doesn't make a difference if you were here since the begining or if you are new. The thing is, you supported and enjoyed my work and wanted to see more of it. Unfortunately, I find myself not being able to do so as of now.

The plan is to come back to this project and finish it. I still have plenty of characters left to desing and a lot of ideas that I have not been able to turn into reality becuase of technical difficulties and limitations that hopefully won't be present whenever I decide it's a good time to return to modding and all that good stuff.

Still, there's a lot of content that has not seen the light of day, but that I will save carefully to be released with full force once I'm done setting up and organizing my personal life. So yeah, definetely expect more of my work in the future.

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
**** man, that sucks. Hope you can get things sorted out soon, and I don't just mean getting back to work on this stuff. Do what you have to do, and good luck!

By the way, I think I figured out how you made your Ready to Fight bar, and I emulated it in my own build. If you want, I can upload it here. Something to tide the crowds over.

Last edited:

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
luddoj, anyone making comments to this thread knows that you are at the very least, of superb quality and commitment. i wish you the best and i know sooner or later your return shall be glorious

Charby

Smash Journeyman
I did find a marth zip files but i though it was not your work, it's near perfect but i think you should zoom just a bit on marth, he looks he comparison to other characters especially on the SSS

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I did find a marth zip files but i though it was not your work, it's near perfect but i think you should zoom just a bit on marth, he looks he comparison to other characters especially on the SSS
Luddoj isn't going to be fixing things anytime soon, as he revealed yesterday.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Best of luck! We'll be waiting!
luddoj, anyone making comments to this thread knows that you are at the very least, of superb quality and commitment. i wish you the best and i know sooner or later your return shall be glorious
**** man, that sucks. Hope you can get things sorted out soon, and I don't just mean getting back to work on this stuff. Do what you have to do, and good luck!

By the way, I think I figured out how you made your Ready to Fight bar, and I emulated it in my own build. If you want, I can upload it here. Something to tide the crowds over.
Thanks guys, I definetely appreciate your support and the fact that you understand my situation. As stated before, I WILL be back again sometime, so I hope you don't select to "unwatch" this thread. Keep it around to check how my situation is going and if there are any news or messages for you to read regarding new customizable content for Project M.

I'm still having a lot of problems choosing the best parts possible for my new PC and I'm currently using my brother's laptop to write this message and search for discounts on really cheap laptops just to use my web browser and some text editors for things like university and work, as I will be definetely be needing them.

So yeah, expect more news in the future and if you want to post a question or just chat, feel free to do so, I'll be more than happy to write back.

NFreak, I have my own Ready to Fight Bar ready in my current 3.5 Build. I'll probably upload it soon to the OP if I'm able to copy that information into my brother's laptop and then uploading it to my DropBox folder. Thanks for the offer!

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys, I definetely appreciate your support and the fact that you understand my situation. As stated before, I WILL be back again sometime, so I hope you don't select to "unwatch" this thread. Keep it around to check how my situation is going and if there are any news or messages for you to read regarding new customizable content for Project M.

I'm still having a lot of problems choosing the best parts possible for my new PC and I'm currently using my brother's laptop to write this message and search for discounts on really cheap laptops just to use my web browser and some text editors for things like university and work, as I will be definetely be needing them.

So yeah, expect more news in the future and if you want to post a question or just chat, feel free to do so, I'll be more than happy to write back.

NFreak, I have my own Ready to Fight Bar ready in my current 3.5 Build. I'll probably upload it soon to the OP if I'm able to copy that information into my brother's laptop and then uploading it to my DropBox folder. Thanks for the offer!
No problem!

I'd recommend looking into cheap Lenovo laptops, you get a lot of power for what you pay. Just get rid of some of the bloatware right away, or wipe it and start with a fresh Windows install (they make great Linux boxes too!).

For a more powerful machine, if you're not using Newegg already, use it. Ask around on different sites (this place can help you out especially) if you're having trouble picking out parts.

Stevie Jayrep

Smash Cadet
Hey luddoj, just want you to know I'm a huge fan of your csp's and I've been keeping up with it for around 2 months now. Also would like to compliment you on that awesome pikachu csp (my favorite so far), cause it's fantastic. Anyways, hope you pick up the pieces and get a sweet comp soon, cause I can't wait for more of your work!

Best of luck!

TailzWolf

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow... I was gonna ask for some advice here, but I think that'd be in bad taste now.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
No problem!

I'd recommend looking into cheap Lenovo laptops, you get a lot of power for what you pay. Just get rid of some of the bloatware right away, or wipe it and start with a fresh Windows install (they make great Linux boxes too!).

For a more powerful machine, if you're not using Newegg already, use it. Ask around on different sites (this place can help you out especially) if you're having trouble picking out parts.
I'm currently saving up my money and also looking for a laptop so I can use it for basic needs like writing documents, browsing the web and well, stuff of the sort. My dead laptop was also a Lenovo and it was a beast. I'm definetely interested in another laptop from the same brand, but I'm a noob when it comes to specifications and which features are best. Plus, I don't have a lot of money to spend if I want to actually BUILD a desktop PC soon, which is my main goal. I'll keep searching for different options and hopefully I will be able to buy a new computer and work on the character banners from the OP which are incomplete.

Hey luddoj, just want you to know I'm a huge fan of your csp's and I've been keeping up with it for around 2 months now. Also would like to compliment you on that awesome pikachu csp (my favorite so far), cause it's fantastic. Anyways, hope you pick up the pieces and get a sweet comp soon, cause I can't wait for more of your work!

Best of luck!
Thanks for the follow and also for those words man. It really makes me happy when people show their interest in my work and tell me how much they love it. As stated many times before, my goal was to create high quality content for the entire community to use, and I have been constantly striving to improve little by little with my CSP quality and designs, that's why every bit of feedback and information you guys can share with me, via replies, comments or even PMs is very important for me.

It really sucks to be unable to continue working on this project due to lack of resources. I'm currently saving up for my new computer as I hate not having one at all, and I also need it to work on other projects as well.

I still consider this project a very important one for me, but it's definetely one that will have to wait a while in order to be completed. I know I still have more than half of the cast left to be designed but I plan to come back again eventually and finish them, as well as finishing my other esthetic changes to the CSS/SSS screens, etc.

Thanks for understanding this and again, thanks for supporting my work up until this point. It really doesn't matter if you have been around since the begining or just for a few days, the fact that you like and support my work is the only thing that matters, and it's because of people like you that I have enough motivation to keep working hard and continue wanting to push forward.

Oh wow... I was gonna ask for some advice here, but I think that'd be in bad taste now.
Not at all, I am certainly happy to help in whatever way I can. As stated on my previous post, feel free to continue using this thread to contact me and ask for advice or even just to chat. I may not be an active CSP creator anymore, but I'm still a very active user here on the boards.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Kinda random, but I'm a bit anxious for your return. Care to give us a bit of an update?
Hey there. Thank you so much for your interest.
Quick update for everyone to know, I have a lot of plans for the future regarding Smash on my country, and one of those projects I'm trying to achieve is come back with my workshop. Still, I must decide between many different choices that have appeared before me and that are very tempting. The future of this thread and even my own account is very vague to say the least, but you can definetely expect more of my work in the future. I don't want to take a lot of time explaining what I mean just because I don't want to get your hopes up in vain.

I'm currently working very hard to earn money as fast as possible to buy a new PC. With a new, powerful PC I won't have to worry about losing my stuff or certain programs not working. I might be able to buy a laptop at least, probably by the end of this month.

That's all really. I'm barely having any sleep because of work/studies/the peruvian Smash scene which is rapidly increasing and also my own personal projects. As soon as I have the resources I will definetely come back, probably with way less time but at least I will return to making CSPs and that's all that matters here. So yeah, until that day comes be patient and keep waiting please!

Until next update!

Last edited:

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently working very hard to earn money as fast as possible to buy a new PC. With a new, powerful PC I won't have to worry about losing my stuff or certain programs not working. I might be able to buy a laptop at least, probably by the end of this month.
Until next update!
When you eventually can, you'll definitely want to get an external hard drive too for backups, just in case.

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
im using brawl manager and using the costume manager and cannot change some of the in game BPs, and it will only let me change the BPs of characters that have been edited into the game via PMDT. can someone fix this? i can edit the CSS and CSPs but not the BPs. it says that they are not found and i cannot drag and drop them like i can others. pls help

Narpas_sword

im using brawl manager and using the costume manager and cannot change some of the in game BPs, and it will only let me change the BPs of characters that have been edited into the game via PMDT. can someone fix this? i can edit the CSS and CSPs but not the BPs. it says that they are not found and i cannot drag and drop them like i can others. pls help
Find SJS' pack, he replaces everything, then all the files are there to overwrite.

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
Use Brawlbox, the costume manager is really buggy and doesn't really work with PM 3.5. The error you're getting is because those files don't exist; the PMDT didn't need to replace them, so the game pulls up the default files from Brawl. You need to create your own in pf/info/portrite by copying and renaming any of the other files there. Follow the same naming conventions, and the numbers will match up to the same costumes as the CSPs do in common5. It's easy but really tedious.

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
Use Brawlbox, the costume manager is really buggy and doesn't really work with PM 3.5. The error you're getting is because those files don't exist; the PMDT didn't need to replace them, so the game pulls up the default files from Brawl. You need to create your own in pf/info/portrite by copying and renaming any of the other files there. Follow the same naming conventions, and the numbers will match up to the same costumes as the CSPs do in common5. It's easy but really tedious.
how do i use it? i just downloaded it but cant figure out how it works :/

nimigoha

Smash Ace
Is there any way for someone to create an addon for this? Replace all the common.pac files necessary and all the portrite files?

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
where ca i find that? sounds easier :)
Hey so, just in case you are still having problems:

1. Use BrawlBox for all your BP needs, specially the ones that are not included by default on the official download.
2. You can actually create your own BP files using BrawlBox, but downloading a pre-made pack is definetely WAY easier. Keep in mind that the pre-made pack will replace ALL your current BPs
3. If you still want to use the Costume Manager, you will have to add the pre-made pack to your Build and then activate PM Mappings on the Manager. Then, the program will allow you to drag and drop images easily, like CSPs. However, there are some BPs and CSPs that you will ONLY be able to edit on BrawlBox, since the Manager doesn't recognize their locations (Ex: Black OOT Link, Yeti Kong Boxer, etc.)

Always replace files in a CMPR format to save space and to prevent your game from crashing. And always remember to SAVE everything you edit on BrawlBox or else you will have to do everything again.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
When you eventually can, you'll definitely want to get an external hard drive too for backups, just in case.
I will definetely do so! I have already bought a 1 TB external drive ready to be filled with all my info. After losing everything I had on my first PC because of the explosion, I have become very careful with how I manage my personal data, and you guys should be as well. Thanks for worrying man!

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
Hey so, just in case you are still having problems:

1. Use BrawlBox for all your BP needs, specially the ones that are not included by default on the official download.
2. You can actually create your own BP files using BrawlBox, but downloading a pre-made pack is definetely WAY easier. Keep in mind that the pre-made pack will replace ALL your current BPs
3. If you still want to use the Costume Manager, you will have to add the pre-made pack to your Build and then activate PM Mappings on the Manager. Then, the program will allow you to drag and drop images easily, like CSPs. However, there are some BPs and CSPs that you will ONLY be able to edit on BrawlBox, since the Manager doesn't recognize their locations (Ex: Black OOT Link, Yeti Kong Boxer, etc.)

Always replace files in a CMPR format to save space and to prevent your game from crashing. And always remember to SAVE everything you edit on BrawlBox or else you will have to do everything again.
Ya I'm having trouble finding where to replace the CSPs. The yellow Lucario and black mario are not showing up, and I cannot find where to replace them withing brawl box or PMs files. I have learned how to do everything else, this is the only problem I am having. Atm

Dng3

Smash Apprentice
I am LOVING these portraits. I hope everything goes well and you're able to get back to creating these masterpieces.

I am wondering what's the best (possibly only) format we should be using when replacing portraits? Keep them as CMPR?

Thanks!

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I think we would see you some other time when this is over for you, and hopefully make even make more creative portraits.

Until then get that **** fix! We must see your work in action.

Last edited:

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
I am LOVING these portraits. I hope everything goes well and you're able to get back to creating these masterpieces.

I am wondering what's the best (possibly only) format we should be using when replacing portraits? Keep them as CMPR?

Thanks!
I'm definetely still interested in finishing this project. The only thing missing now is a viable computer and some free time, but I will eventually get those soon. Thanks for checking my work out! I'm glad you like it, and I promise I'll give it my best to create even better ones once I'm able to come back.

About your question, I would definetely recommend keeping them as CMPR. You will save A LOT of space and the quality loss is almost unnoticiable on a CRT TV Screen.

I think we would see you some other time when this is over for you, and hopefully make even make more creative portraits.

Until then get that **** fix! We must see your work in action.
Unfortunately my laptop is dead for good, reparing the thing is as expensive as buying a brand new one... So I know you can probably guess what I'm going to do now.
I'm saving for my new laptop. I guess I'll just work with that until I have enough money to build my desktop PC and from there it would basically be GG.

Thanks for all the help and the support man, I definetely appreciate it! I won't let you guys down!

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
I wish you the best, it's because of you along with SJS that I started making csps, so thank you and until you continue I leave you with this.:younglinkmelee: My first real csp.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
I really hope this gets finished.
It will be. In due time. Have faith... Maybe it's closer than what you think...
Is there just one file I could download to get all the csps and bps?
Currently no, there is no CSP ready download pack. I could probably arrange one in the future, whenever I have the time to do so. for the time being, please keep downloading the sets one by one, please.
I wish you the best, it's because of you along with SJS that I started making csps, so thank you and until you continue I leave you with this.:younglinkmelee: My first real csp.

Looking good man! I'm glad I serve as inspiration for other board members! I definetely put a lot of effort into my CSPs and I plan to keep doing that in the future as well.

If you want a suggestion, you should check your brightness settings to avoid having the final CSP looking so shiny. Try to keep light consistant throughout the entire model. Other than that, I really like the pose and also the concept. Keep it up!

To finish this post, I'm glad to tell everybody that I have some pretty amazing news for all of you but that will have to wait for a little while longer. I have been really busy as of lately, but as soon as I have free time I'll let you guys know.

Until next time! Happy Smashing!

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
I like the whole short-cut for the coding ver. of CSP's but I already have a more than decent amount of personalized ones, too, so if there's ever a time that Hi-Res CSPs are turned into their seperate PNG formats, I'd be all over it.

Peach CSP forever DDD;

Top Bottom