• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luddoj's Project M 3.0 Custom Build - For Glory! (Tourney Ready) [UPDATED! PIKACHU - CHECK THREAD]

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj

Luddoj's Custom Build is my own Build with my own CSPs, Map Previews and Music, as well as some other details like menu design and that kind of stuff.

My plan is to make two different versions of the Build, and they will be based off the two online modes available in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U: For Glory and For Fun.

You see, as "For Glory" is a more "competitive" mode, I'm making this version of the build to be tournament legal and ready to use. As characters and stage textures can sometimes affect the way the game is played, I've decided to keep them out in For Glory. When the download is ready, just replace the contents in your SD card for the files on the download and it's all done! You will be able to be ready for your local tourney and enjoy my own Custom Portraits for characters, music for Stages, and even instructions as how striking and choosing stages work in competitive play. Of course, if you don't like something, you can always edit it and have the build exactly as you want it.

In the "For Fun" version of my build, you will see my own selection of textures, both for characters and stages, which you can use for friendlies or even training sessions by yourself. It all comes down to the style and the visual appeal, whcih will be the most important part of the build.

As expected, I will be working on the "For Glory" version first, as it will be finished sooner than the "For Fun" version, since I have less stuff to take care of. Plus, the "For Glory" version is halfway ready (only missing the custom character portraits for the Selection Screen) so it will be out soon. I can't confirm a release date, but soon.

Of course, when Project M Version 3.5 is released, I will adapt the entire build to the new version of the game.

What you can expect from the For Glory Version:
- Custom Music (Accepting suggestions as there are a lot of slots to fill yet)
- Custom CSPs, BPs and Results Images
- Map previews showcasing which stages are allowed in competitive play and which are not, as well as instructions as how striking works.
- Extra details

I will keep updating the thread whenever I have something new to show. Finally, I will leave a Download Link when the Build is ready.

Any kind of feedback or suggestion is accepted. I want to make this build something the entire community can enjoy.

KEEP IN MIND!
The build is still being edited, so Music or CSPs can change or be redesigned completely as time goes by. If I create different versions of a character render, I will make sure to leave all of them available for everybody to freely edit them according to personal preference.

UPDATES:

Character Renders for the CSS

Mario: (Credits to SJS for the original pose and concept)
Render:
CSPs:
Dr. Mario (Special Costume)

Render:
CSPs:
Luigi:
Render:
CSPs
Mr. L (Special Costume)

Render:
CSP:

Yoshi:
Render:
CSPs:

Link:
Render:
CSP:
Ocarina of Time Link (Alternate Costume)

Render:
CSP:

Captain Falcon:
Render:
CSPs:

Charizard:
Render:
CSPs:

Lucario:
Render:
CSPs:

Mewtwo
Render:
CSPs:
Armored Mewtwo (Special Costume)

Render:
CSPs:

Metaknight:
Render:
CSPs:
Results Portrait (bigger and centered images)
Butterfly Armor (Alternate Costume)

Render:
CSP:
Results Portrait (bigger and centered image)

Pit:
Render:
CSP:

Ness:
Render:
CSP:

Pajama Ness (Alternate Costume)

Render:
CSP:

Lucas:
Render:
CSPs:
Masked Man (Alternate Costume)

Render:
CSPs:

Falco:
Render:
CSPs:
Star Fox 64 Falco (Alternate Costume)

Render:

CSPs:

Snake:
Render:
CSP:

CPU CSP Images and Portraits (Credits to their respective owners. I just did the recolors)

Ditto:

Substitute:

MENU & STAGES UPDATES:

A look into the Stage Selection Screen:

Want to have a closer look at the stage icons and previews? Here you go!

You may recognize the designs of both the icons and the preview messages from other builds. I just created them from scratch, changing the color and trying to achieve a more smooth quality. Also, the words "casual" or "banned" for forbidden stages in tournament play have been replaced with "#BANNED" in honor of D1's rant about Smash 4 Stages not being tournament viable.

Finally, I want to showcase some little details I have added to the build. They're nothing great but I just added them because why not? (Please keep in mind that everything shown here may or may not change in the final release)

Wanted to know how the Substitute CSPs worked? Check this out! (Character Selection Screen not Final. This is just a placeholder)

Last edited:

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Im diggin the Dr. Mario csp. More updates!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it so much that you even used the render as your avatar! I will try to keep updates as consistant as I can. Things like studies might get in the way, but for now, releasing the "For Glory" version is my top priority. I'm glad to see that people are already enojying my work. This is really my first big project, so I'm happy everything is going well so far. Probably will update with Pokemons next, especifically Charizard and Pikachu, so keep coming back!

This looks pretty good, keep up the good work!
Thanks! I really take this project seriously and I'm trying to create quality content for the community to enjoy. I'm really glad you like it!

Finally, as for updates, I have already updated the page with the CSPs and Selection Icons for the Random Slot. Those are replaceable: Just go on and choose the one that you like the most. I personally use the Substitute one. Anyways, all the recolors are there, from Neutral to Player 4. All credits for the actual images goes to their respective creators, I just recolored them.

Keep checking back for more updates concerning the actual characters and new renders!

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it so much that you even used the render as your avatar! I will try to keep updates as consistant as I can. Things like studies might get in the way, but for now, releasing the "For Glory" version is my top priority. I'm glad to see that people are already enojying my work. This is really my first big project, so I'm happy everything is going well so far. Probably will update with Pokemons next, especifically Charizard and Pikachu, so keep coming back!

Thanks! I really take this project seriously and I'm trying to create quality content for the community to enjoy. I'm really glad you like it!

Finally, as for updates, I have already updated the page with the CSPs and Selection Icons for the Random Slot. Those are replaceable: Just go on and choose the one that you like the most. I personally use the Substitute one. Anyways, all the recolors are there, from Neutral to Player 4. All credits for the actual images goes to their respective creators, I just recolored them.

Keep checking back for more updates concerning the actual characters and new renders!
Please add the Substitutes as the random button. Everyone and their mothers would love it. Aside from that, yes I extremely enjoyed the Dr. Mario render, and I dont mind the wait. Ive been waiting for Codex's build to come out for a while. Same with Smash 4

Last edited:

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Please add the Substitutes as the random button. Everyone and their mothers would love it. Aside from that, yes I extremely enjoyed the Dr. Mario render, and I dont mind the wait. Ive been waiting for Codex's build to come out for a while. Same with Smash 4
Then I'm keeping the Substitute Random Slot with the respective recolors. Personally I prefere it over Ditto for some reason.

As soon as my next model is ready, I'm going to be showcasing the designs for the Stage Selection Screen with some Snapshots.

Anyway, I have updated the main post with my latest render. Charizard!

Last edited:

Antonio Garcia

Smash Cadet
[/quote]

This charizard looks amazing!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj

This charizard looks amazing!
Thanks again for the supportive comments! I really have a lot of fun when deciding which pose to choose. I usually try with various ones and then choose the one that I think fits best. It's a somewhat tedious process, but the results sure are worth it!

With that said, Im going to start with this SUPER UPDATE!

First of all, I have finished my latest renders. Please welcome Luigi to the thread!

I couldn't decide exactly which pose to go with, but finally I went with the goofy one, as it really suits Luigi's style and personality. Part of this SUPER UPDATE is this!

Now you can directly donwload my CSPs and update your current Project M build right now! Of course you can also be patient and wait for the entire build to be released eventually, but if you really can't wait, please, go ahead!

Just one more thing concerning Luigi... As you all know, he comes with a special costumes. So here's his alter ego. The Green Thunder: Mr. L

And as expected, here's his CSP as well!

Not only Luigi, but all of my previous renders now have their respectives CPSs on the index, so be sure to check them as soon as possible.

The next point I want to talk about is about the SSS and also the stage previews and icons. As I stated before, the goal of this build is to be tourney ready, to simply be downloaded, saved into any SD card and be ready to Smash. So, I thought of adding some little instructions for Stage Striking and also some icons and messages that show the stage's legallity in tournament, and when is that they become available. I'm basing this on the official ruleset for Apex 2015.

Want to have a closer look at the stage icons and previews? Here you go!

You may recognize the designs of both the icons and the preview messages from other builds. I just created them from scratch, changing the color and trying to achieve a more smooth quality. Also, the words "casual" or "banned" for forbidden stages in tournament play have been replaced with "#BANNED" in honor of D1's rant about Smash 4 Stages not being tournament viable.

Finally, I want to showcase some little details I have added to the build. They're nothing great but I just added them because why not?

Wanted to know how the Substitute CSPs worked? Check this out! (Character Selection Screen not Final. This is just a placeholder)

So there you go. That was quite some work but it's finally off my shoulders. As I stated before, stages are ready, as well as the SSS. The only thing missing are the Characters Renders as well as their CSPs and the music for each stage. Alhough I have already around 30+ songs, they're just not enough for every single stage, so I'm accepting suggestions. Feel free to ask, please!

That is all for this update. I don't think I will be able to update the thread until October, because I must keep focused on my exams and responsabilities, but when I come back expect more updates and surprises.

Once again, thanks for the support. Spread the word and support the build! After all, this is something I'm expecting the entire community can enjoy, and that's my motivation to keep working hard as I have been doing until this day!

See you on the next updates!

Last edited:

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Hey guys! I'm back for one last update before I take a break to focus on my studies and responsabilities. I really tried hard with this one, and had to scrap my progress countless times because I just wasn't happy with the results. So after hours of editing I present to you my latest render!

Lucas is here!
He's packed with his psychic powers and ready to go! Making this new model wasn't easy, and it actually took great part of my time. After rendering the model, the only thing left was to add details to make the CSP look slick and cool. So now you can actually see the final result!

As I promised on my last SUPER UPDATE, here you have Lucas' CSPs ready to update your own build!

But that's not all! I also made a Render for his Masked Man alternate costume!

Menacing enough?
I couldn't decide between adding the sword to his render, or keep the psychic theme around. I went with the second option as having the sword show up really limited the space I could use for the CSP and the result was a very small final image, so I scrapped the idea to keep all CSPs around the same size, showing as much as the character as possible.

Keep in mind that I added the wink as a little detail I find fitting for the pose, but if you don't like it, here's also an alternate CSP with both eyes open. Feel free to use the one you like the most!

And that is all for this update folks! I really hope you are enjoying the CSPs as I put a lot of effort and hard work into creating the for all of you to enjoy. Remember that you can help me by supporting the build, spreading the word and leaving your feedback and suggestions. I will gladly read all your replies and take your advice in order to improve and be able to make this build something great!

With all that said, see you all in October for the next update!

Last edited:

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Hey people! I'm back from my hiatus and now that I have more free time, I've decided to continue with the updates of the Build. I'm glad to say that stages are ready to go! Music is also 75% ready, I'm still accepting suggestions from you so if you have a jam you would like to share with others and see as part of this build, please leave your reply as soon as possible!

Ok, with that stuff out of the way, let's check the updates, shall we?

I already have Bowser and DK's designs ready, but I'm still adding the last details for them to look perfect. However, as I don't want to let days keep passing by with nothing new to see on the thread, I have decided to model and render one of the most popular characters in Project M...

The legendary psychyc type Pokémon Mewtwo is here! And he is ready to Smash!
CSPs:

I also made an exclusive model for his Armor costume too!

CSPs:

So that's all for today folks! I hope you enjoy the CSPs and my work in general. I put a lot of effort into making all these so please spread the word and let others share the experience with you! I'm hoping together we can create a Build by the community, for the community.

Expect more updates during the week. Keep supporting the Build and thanks for reading!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
I'm back for even more updates! That hiatus took an entire week of progress so we have a lot of catching up to do but that won't be a real problem since I'm starting to work overtime in hopes of releasing the build as soon as possible for you all to enjoy.

With that said, let's see what we got for today shall we?

Yo-shi! The colorful dinosaur sidekick makes his appearance!
CSPs:

I have plans of making a new update introducing at least 3 new characters during the week! Let's hope everything goes according to my plans!

So guys, until next update, see you all!

Last edited:

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
I'm back with even more updates! At this pace I ay even release a character per day!
Anyway, just wanted to update the build with my newest render. Once again it's a Pokémon, and it's no other than...

Lucario, the aura Pokémon, senses a battle!
CSPs:

I personally like the design of this one very much. Recreating the aura was not easy but I'm very happy with how it turned out in the end. Another problem I had was choosing the right size for the CSPs, as there were many more things to focus on the rendere picture, and I didn't want to exclude parts of the body just because som elack of space.

Also, quick update, I will be changing some of the CSPs in the main post because of size inconsistencies. Some CSPs are just way bigger than others and their appearance on the CSS don't look as polished. Feel free to redownload everything again, or, just ignore this message if the ones from before work for you.

So that's all for today. Until next time!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Just wanted to mini-update the thread with some news:

- I've been working on the size of CSPs and the size of the Character Selection Screen Icons. I noticed that the ones I uploaded before where just a bit too big, and didn't feel at all natural in-game. They looked somewhat pixelated and at the same time, weren't showing much more than the character's face. Lucario's CSP made me notice that, since I added the aura effect to his left arm, when trying to use his CSP, it was smaller than the rest, and that didn't look good at all.

- So due to that, I have re-edited and re-sized my already posted CSPs, adding more shadows and balancing colors for them to look better in-game. Now I'll be careful not to make CSPs that are too big and don't match the rest.

With that said, I also noticed that Mr. L's pose wasn't really THAT appealing as I thought it was at the begining. So, I decided to replace it for another model!

I'm the REAL Mr. L!
You can find the corresponding CSP on the main post at the begining of the thread. Keep in mind that, if you liked the first pose better, you can also fin it in the thread, only that not at the begining. Just scroll and search.

So that's all for today. Expect another character tomorrow! I'm working on it as I update the thread.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Ready for the next update! First of all, keep in mind that, up to this point, every character CSP and CSS Icon has been resized, redesigned and uploaded for you to download. From now on, I will not rush things and take my time before uploading my files, because I don't want to upload something that won't work for you.

So with that out of the way, the next character reveal!

Falco, the greatest Arwing Pilot is here. He, personally, prefers the air

CSPs:

With this model comes the one I made for his alternate costume! Star Fox 64's Falco also joins the roster!

CSPs:

With this update, we have covere 2 characters this week, and 9 characters in total. We still have a very long way to go, but I hope that you are enjoying the designs. Remember to support the build by leaving feedback and spreading the word. I work really hard and knowing that people actually like my work gives me motivation to keep pushing forward.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
looks very well done ! very interested in downloading. :)
Thanks for the praise! I'm really glad you liked it! I really put a lot of effort into my content. It will still be some time before I get to release the final Build, as I still have a lot of characters to model, but maybe I can release a beta version or something of the sort. Everything is already finished except for the music on some stages and the missing characters.

Well, with that said, and after quite some time, I'm here to update the thread with a new character!

The hero of Hyrule, the one with the Triforce of Courage. Ready to erradicate his opponents!
As Link is modeled after his Twilight Princess appearance, I went and modeled him following one of the promotional art that appeared before the game's release. I'm happy with the final result, but I'm still not sure if people with actually like the pose. Anyway, I will keep it in the build, but if people do not consider it to be cool enough, I can redesign him until I can find the perfect pose.

CSP:

And of course, we also get a Link to the past... To the Ocarina of Time, that is!

Seven years...
This model I really, really like. I spent almost an hour designing it, and went through a lot of trouble before finally being able to achieve the final results. I'm more than happy with how this one turned out, and has become possibly my favorite model up to this point.

CSP:

So that's all for today. With Link, we have reached the 10 characters!

Clearly there's still a very long way to go, but hopefully I will be able to release the build before next year. I hope you are enjoying the updates and the content. Remember to check the thread periodically, spread the word and support the build by leaving feedback or opinions, I greatly appreciate your ideas!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
I'm really feeling (the art)!
I'm glad you're really feeling it! I take my time when creating the poses, as I want to make the do or appear like in their original games or enviroments. It's not only uploading some cool model, it also must capture the escence of a character, and I try to add as much detail as I can.

With that said, it has been a really busy week for me. Couldn't fin any time to update the build. But, I have been working on some characters lately. Although I will only be able to present one of them to you today, I hope you enjoy it and keep checking for the updates that will follow next week!

Need some PK? Let me focus for a bit...
Ness joins the roster of character models! Working on this one was a lot of fun. The pose managing was fairly easy, but still needed to work on Photoshop for some details (specially the sparks coming from his right hand) Overall I think it's looking pretty good, so I hope you enjoy!

CSP:

As usual, for all the characters with and Alternate Costume, I have an Alternate model and CSP for them. So here you go!

Mom... Five more minutes...
I don't know you, but I love stretching in the morning after waking up. Feeling lazy? Stretch your problems and your laziness away.
I will probably re-do this pose if it's not very popular. Trying to find a pose to actually fit Ness in his PJ's was actually a hard work. Maybe in the future I will add another model and CSPs for this costume, as I did with Mr. L, but only time will tell. For now, enjoy!

CSP:

So that's all for today. Expect even more updates during the week. I will try to model and upload at least 2 more characters. Until next time!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
When are you gonna finish MK? I wanna see him :)
Since you are officially the first person requesting a character in ths thread, I will be modeling MetaKnight next! I was already working on Pit, but I can release them both during the week, hopefully. Kinda like an Angels Vs. Demons kind of thing. Check my following updates. I will put extra effort into MK's design, that's for sure.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
So, did you already showed this to the PMBR?
I didn't even consider the idea of showing this to the higher-ups since I think of myself as an amateur. Before my first post on this thread, I had just learned things like modeling or editing poses, so I can tell you I'm still a noob and have a lot to learn before being at the level of the people on the PMBR.

But, I must say, since you mention it, I have been thinking of the possibility of applying in the future. It would really be exciting, and since you really consider I have the potential (otherwise I think you wouldn't have asked in the first place) I will make it my next goal.

I really do appreciate the support. The things I like the most are the feedback anyone is able to give me in order to keep improving and uploading even more quality content. Being able to create a Build that the entire community can enjoy is my current goal.

Thanks for visiting, liking and supporting the Build. I'm really working hard on this project, so I'm glad people are really feeling it (Ha!) and are eager to see more. Do not worry, as I will keep those expectations alive.

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
When are you gonna finish MK? I wanna see him :)
It's time for another update! I took your request and worked on MetaKnight's design right away. It did take me some time due to some complications on the modeling and editing proccess, and it was actually hard to make his pose work as a CSP, but I will talk about that later. For now, just enjoy the render!

Come... Fight me!
Ok so before getting to the CSPs I want to talk about some details. I was having a hard time deciding whether to use his cape or his wings, so I opted for th wings in the end because I consider they look cooler. However, if people actually want to see the cape model, maybe in the future I will add them to the thread.

Next thing I should mention! Since the pose haves MK almost looking down and turned a little bit to his right, it was hard to put him exactly on the center of the CSP, as the name that appears on the CSS was blocking his entire mask. I had to reduce his size and move his picture upwards for him to look fine and centered. I want feedback about this choice, and if people actually care or not about the CSP design. If they want a different pose or position, I'll work on that in the future.

With that said, here are the CSPs:

I wan to say, that maybe some of you won't like the fact that the CSP looks incomplete or not very professional, and if that's the case, please, do share your opinion and, if you can, share ideas for an update to this particular character's CSPs.

Also, while these images might look very small, the will fit perfectly on the CSS. I, however, recommend using these ones for the Results Portrait, as they are bigger, centered, and will look way better:

Wondering if I got a model for his Samurai/Butterfly alternate costume? Well of course I do!

Head forward into battle!

CSP:

Results Portrait (bigger and centered image)

Keep in mind that if your have disabled character names on the CSPs I recommend you use only the bigger, centered pictures. Please do share opinions and comments on MK's CSPs, I would like to know if you like them.

But that's not all! We're having a competition of Angels Vs. Demons today, good against evil, light against darkness. The Warrior Angel, Pit, also joins the roster!

The fight is on!
CSP:

Modeling Pit to have his entire equipment for battle shown on his CSP was an idea I thought would be atractive, since we are not very familiar with his shield, but rather with his blades, his bow and his arrows. Still, Pit is an all around warriro, capable of excelling in both close and far combat. Since we always see him as a range character, I wanted to show his other side from another perspective.

That's it for this update folks. Couldn't work on more characters due to difficulties but will try to, at least, add two characters each week to keep things interesting and keep you guys coming back. Remember that your comments are greatly appreciated, and your support, by liking the updates and spreading the word is the best thing you can do to help my project. Hope you're all liking the posts and the CSPs.

Until next time, take care.

Espi

Smash Journeyman
Wow! This is excellent. I think centering MK is the better choice so he can see him as a whole, but I have to try it out in game. Also really digging the Pit!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Wow! This is excellent. I think centering MK is the better choice so he can see him as a whole, but I have to try it out in game. Also really digging the Pit!
Please do! try them out and tell me your experience and report any problems so I can fix them as soon as possible. Also, thanks! I really put a lot of effort into designing Pit's pose and, though he gave me more problems than I expected, it turned out pretty well in the end.

Thanks again for checking the updates!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
quick question is this build fimished or still being edited?
Still being edited I think. Takes a while since he's doing all the characters.
Just as Espi stated, it's still being edited. The CSPs for the characters are the ones I update periodically but I already have stages covered and at least 75% of the music. I was planning on updating at least 2 characters per week and hopefully release the build by the end of this year, then work on the "For Fun" version, including a lot more costumes and customization options just for casual play or competitive training.

Still, there are many complications and obstacles, things I must take care of because I'm a student so homework and projects do get in the way, but still, I'm completely decided to fully release this so just wait and keep checking the updates if you really liked my work, that's the best way to support the build.

Thanks for visiting!

ToonKake

So Animated
NNID
ToOn_Cake
Just as Espi stated, it's still being edited. The CSPs for the characters are the ones I update periodically but I already have stages covered and at least 75% of the music. I was planning on updating at least 2 characters per week and hopefully release the build by the end of this year, then work on the "For Fun" version, including a lot more costumes and customization options just for casual play or competitive training.

Still, there are many complications and obstacles, things I must take care of because I'm a student so homework and projects do get in the way, but still, I'm completely decided to fully release this so just wait and keep checking the updates if you really liked my work, that's the best way to support the build.

Thanks for visiting!

Ohh Thankx & Will Do No Doubt mane

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Feels like a million years have passed since my last post on this thread! Sorry about not being able to keep updates consistant. Too many responsabilities, being a student and all that good stuff. Since we're nearing the end of the year 2014, with Smash Bros. for Wii U just a few days away, and with Final almost a couple weeks from now, I have to take care of a lot of stuff. Still, I promised I would design a Build for the community to enjoy, and that's one of my goals too!

So after all that intro, I have an update for today! Probably will be working on another one very soon (I still haven't decided yet, but if you have a suggestion please leave it as a reply on the thread!)

Kept you waiting, huh?
CSP:

Snake was a blast to design! So many different possibilites, but I finally decided to stick with this "Come at me bro, I know my martial arts" kind of pose, and I think that it turned out pretty great for CSPs. These look great in-game. I guess you'll have to test that yourself!

I'll try to focus on characters that do not have alternate costumes, since they demand more time (because I design different poses for every special costume included) That MIGHT speed up the proccess a little.

So anyway, I appreciate you liking the posts, for commenting here and for sharing your opinions. To all the people that have started following me due to my work here with this Project M Custom Build or my work on the Melee Workshop, thank you! I really put all my effort into creating great quality content for you to enjoy! Remember to support the build by spreading the word and checking the updates constantly.

Until next time!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
As promised! I said I was going to start working on my characters (since I took a quite long hiatus, not posting anything on the thread) and so, today I have many surprises stuffed into one particular character...

So without further ado, here we go!

You know him, you love him. Pika~
When I started designing Pikachu, I thought it would be an easy character, but it turned out to be one of the hardest yet. Those short,chubby arms of his were WAY harder to model than those of any other character. And don't get me started on the legs...

All an all, I decided on a pretty good pose for him, and the result ended up pretty well.

CSPs:

That's when it hit me... Doesn't Pikachu have TWO ALTERNATE COSTUMES ADDED BY THE PMBR?

It was insane! It was hard enough to model ONE Pikachu, now I must model TWO more??

However, I'm actually pretty happy with the final results. All the time I spent editing and all my suffering trying to fit everything in the right place was worth it. Check it out!

Let's enjoy this groove together!
CSP:

Arrgh M80!
CSP:

So! We're finally done with this guy. Since the hats are different, and the theme they represent was completely different too, I considered I couldn't use the same design for both the Pirate and the Party Hat. With that in mind, I'm hoping I'm not forgetting any other character with more than just one alternate model...

So that is all for today. Oh yes.. A quick heads up!
PROJECT M 3.5 IS RELEASING ON NOVEMBER 14 (This Friday) That means my 3.2 Build will become obsolete... In some way.

I plan on moving all my Build into 3.5 and editing from there so you don't have to go through the trobule of converting the Build yourself. Just download the 3.5 Version as soon as it comes out and I'll release my Build based on that version as soon as I have it ready!

With that said, keep checking the build and support it by leaving comments, opinions or suggestions. I really do appreciate the feedback. Also, got any friends interested in Project M? Spread the word! Link them in here!

Until next time!

Top Bottom