• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
im ok with this.
rufurufu stole my everything
ship dominated my life
new otp
send help
pls
S.O.S
my poor life was taken from me via adorablness

HNNNNNNNG
In all seriousness though, save me. Or don't, ill be ok either way.

I still like RobinxLucina so dont hurt me please <3
it's cute tho

who blames you

HOLY GODDAMN JESUS THE LAST ONE

MY LUNGS

STAHP

censor the last one though, ya might get infracted for it.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Now, Robin. Santa knows you're trying, but it still doesn't make up for last year. You're on the Naughty List.

The world could use more people like you, Gracidea Shaymin. Keep up the good work, and you'll make the Nice List every year!

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Now, Robin. Santa knows you're trying, but it still doesn't make up for last year. You're on the Naughty List.

The world could use more people like you, Gracidea Shaymin. Keep up the good work, and you'll make the Nice List every year!
"Fluffy, you must have been EXTRA nice this year. Santa has a smiley face next to your name on the Nice List!"

[
put picture here]

Satisfied.

Shaymikyu

When I put my real name, it accused me of surfing the internet when I'm supposed to be working.

It knows.:223:

Murrayy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Murray97
Lucina was my daughter since I made a female Robin :o

All this talk really makes me want to replay FE:A but I sold my 3DS a while ago :(

Last edited:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax

All this talk really makes me want to replay FE:A but I sold my 3DS a while ago :(
Daw, poor Murrayy. I'm actually in a similar position, I sold my 3DS to get a 3DS XL, but the game didn't appear when I put the SD card into the XL D:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Same here. Robin #1 must feel REALLY awkward around Robin #2 for my files.
:4robinf:: You married MY DAUGHTER!?
:4robinm:: SUMIA'S daughter. The multiverse is complicated...

I really need to make smileys of all three of my Robins, not that I'd use them much.
What website is this?
Go wild.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Same here. Robin #1 must feel REALLY awkward around Robin #2 for my files.
:4robinf:: You married MY DAUGHTER!?
:4robinm:: SUMIA'S daughter. The multiverse is complicated...

I really need to make smileys of all three of my Robins, not that I'd use them much.

Go wild.
Did one.

Attachments

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Funny thing
my 500th trophy in Smash 3ds is Cordelia.

i think the game knows i like Cordelia as well.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Don't worry, once i get awakening and make my mugician avatar, Naijirin, i think she'll like him.
Nope. She still likes Chrom senpai the most!
The fact she still goes on about Chrom after marrying really killed my liking of her...

Murrayy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Murray97
I feel like I have to work so much harder to win sometimes when playing Lucina. It can be depressing at times :(

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I feel like I have to work so much harder to win sometimes when playing Lucina. It can be depressing at times :(
Yeah i know what you mean. Luce just doesn't have access to early kos as Marth..
maybe of she could start reliably killing around 90 or even 100% them that'll be a good buff.

actually why not make her attacks have more knockback so she relies on regular one his while Marth combos and sets up for easy kills.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, apparently my real name ended up on the naughty list, but my alter ego of "TheWerdna" is on the nice list. How does that even work... unless... I secretly have a split personality and I didn't even know it 0_0
Your own personal Grima is on the loose and on the naughty list :seuss:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
So this came up when I looked for :snake:'s Figma...

Tis noice.
Already pre-ordered! :grin: I would also get Toon Link's nendroid, but it's sold out. :ohwell:

I hope everyone had a great weekend; I'm still bushed from my trip haha. I got plenty of game time for FE:A and restarted a F!MU run, and even though I had intended to go for Priam, I seem to have wound up with Chrom again. :p

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Speaking of Fire Emblem; Doing a new Main Playthrough, Hard Casual, Classic is a nono to me, I couldn't bare the idea of losing any of my units permanently.

mainly doing this because of my sudden caring for stuff like builds *cough*becauseofyoupeople*cough* and because I missed a few opportunities for stuff like better pairings for people and whatnot, and my dlc just deciding not to be alive so rip like 50 bucks or something

i'll always remember you dlc
i'll just buy you again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom