• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Why does Tumblr suck so much?
There are small treasure troves of fan art (most of the best of DA seem to have migrated there), but you have to stomach the garbage spewed there to find it. Think of it like dumpster diving for a diamond.
I actually really wish this was one of Lucina's palette swaps

And the exalt mark on her cape could be replaced with the full Grima mark, not just the three eyes like on the Tharja palette.

I'd main this even over the Nowi one possibly.

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I actually really wish this was one of Lucina's palette swaps

that color palette makes her look like Sylveria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles.

I prefer the one with the light green hair. It makes her look like an older Nini from Fire Emblem 7

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
I return bearing a single image as a gift. There would be more but im too lazy to search more. Sundays, man.
sundays.
eck.
may or may not have been posted before idk i lost count like 30 pages ago

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Slightly off topic but i do like Chrom with either Olivia or Sully.
I don't care how much awakening pushes sumia as canon, i just like her with Frederick. The man will go through hell and back just to get rid of all the pebbles.

Also I saw Lucina and Brady's support and i got Kanji Tatsumi vibes from Brady.

Shaymikyu

Slightly off topic but i do like Chrom with either Olivia or Sully.
I don't care how much awakening pushes sumia as canon, i just like her with Frederick. The man will go through hell and back just to get rid of all the pebbles.

Also I saw Lucina and Brady's support and i got Kanji Tatsumi vibes from Brady.
I have Frederick/Sumia going in one of my files, and it might dethrone Gaius/Sumia as my favorite for her. They're a deadly combo. They make a cute couple as Chrom's wingmen, too.

As for Chrom pairings, I've done Robin, Sumia, and Olivia, and I'm not sure what I prefer. It doesn't help that I have other characters I prefer all of Chrom's potential wives with, but don't want to go Maiden because Lucina deserves better from me than one sword and a world of troubles.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
HOLY CRAP! It's only been a couple of days but it's felt like an eternity since I've been here. Smash Bros. Wii U has taken hold of my social/free time, which includes being able to post on Smashboards. I feel so bad since I want to be able to interact and chat with all of you more! So, as recompense for my absence, here's some REALLY cute Lucina fan art. Enjoy! ^w^

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I have Frederick/Sumia going in one of my files, and it might dethrone Gaius/Sumia as my favorite for her. They're a deadly combo. They make a cute couple as Chrom's wingmen, too.

As for Chrom pairings, I've done Robin, Sumia, and Olivia, and I'm not sure what I prefer. It doesn't help that I have other characters I prefer all of Chrom's potential wives with, but don't want to go Maiden because Lucina deserves better from me than one sword and a world of troubles.
... and poor build options. :seuss:

Also, I have my despise to stick to my head canon XP. Basically I decided it would make most sense story wise if I recruited all of the second gens on the one continent before I head over to Valm, which means no rushing the Tree for second seals. However, I can't beat the recruitment missions yet without getting some second seals to level people, which means I am at the mercy of Annas selling Second Seals.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

... and poor build options. :seuss:

Also, I have my despise to stick to my head canon XP. Basically I decided it would make most sense story wise if I recruited all of the second gens on the one continent before I head over to Valm, which means no rushing the Tree for second seals. However, I can't beat the recruitment missions yet without getting some second seals to level people, which means I am at the mercy of Annas selling Second Seals.
I've tried this on all three runs and failed at it. In my first run, I only had Lucina and Morgan until after I beat Grima. My second run is the same so far but should allow me to recruit more once I have more second seals. On my third run, I have Lucina, Yarne, Morgan, and Inigo, so it's a start.

Also, which pairing has poor build options? EDIT: Never mind, you meant Chrom/Maiden. Thought you were referring to Frederick/Sumia or Gaius/Sumia.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

Damnit Ridley.
:4lucina:"Robin, I'm so embarrassed!"

:4robinm:"Just pretend he's not even there, Lucina"

:4lucina:"Alright."

Ridley "Go on and KISS the girl! <3"

:4lucina:"Yeah, this isn't going to work..."

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I've tried this on all three runs and failed at it. In my first run, I only had Lucina and Morgan until after I beat Grima. My second run is the same so far but should allow me to recruit more once I have more second seals. On my third run, I have Lucina, Yarne, Morgan, and Inigo, so it's a start.

Also, which pairing has poor build options? EDIT: Never mind, you meant Chrom/Maiden. Thought you were referring to Frederick/Sumia or Gaius/Sumia.
Yeah, the joke was Chrom's statement would be

"You deserved better of me than just one sword and a world of troubles... and poor build options"

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...
i personally like Lucina and Inigo as siblings, but when they're not they also seem to make a good couple.

Also it seems to make so much sense if Frederick is Cynthia's father. I mean, it's one thing if her inspirations come from stories, but having a real life heroic knight as a father just...seems right.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922

Shaymikyu

I love Lucina's clear movie!
:4robinf: charging after :4robinm: with the hammer is perfect.

Also, my two mains together makes me thrilled. :4robinf: and :4zss: BBFs are now canon.
Hmm...
i personally like Lucina and Inigo as siblings, but when they're not they also seem to make a good couple.

Also it seems to make so much sense if Frederick is Cynthia's father. I mean, it's one thing if her inspirations come from stories, but having a real life heroic knight as a father just...seems right.
Inigo as Lucina's brother is a blast. The C Support suits him well.
Sadly, Frederick apparently is the worst father for Cynthia mechanically due to Frederick and Sumia's stat bonuses canceling out.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Cynthia#Inheritance_and_Reclassing
That's a shame. Doesn't stop me from liking them on a character level, though.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
EVERYONE! I have an important announcement to make! BEHOLD!!! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

I CHALLENGED MY FATE TWICE!!!!! :4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina:

mc-clap-your-hands

Smash Rookie
i just had a great moment online.i was battling a bowser and he launched me into the very edge of the top right corner so i started charging mt sheildbreaker,and it launched me right towards bowser(directley in front of him actually)he read what i was doing and did a forward smash.luckily i countered RIGHT before it hit and killed him at 70%.it was one of my greatest moments as a lucina main.and then exactaly 1:00 later i broke his sheild and ended the match.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

I want a Wii U already :cry:
My apologizes, good sir. I hope you get one very soon.

On a side note, I also complete 9.0 Classic Mode with Shulk, so now all my mains have tasted Master Fortress blood and lived to tell the tale! :p

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
im ok with this.
rufurufu stole my everything
ship dominated my life
new otp
send help
pls
S.O.S
my poor life was taken from me via adorablness

HNNNNNNNG
In all seriousness though, save me. Or don't, ill be ok either way.

I still like RobinxLucina so dont hurt me please <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom