• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Also, I just noticed on her alt trophy that in her Tiki outfit, the Exault brand on her cape is replaced by a dragon emblem, which is really cool. I still like the Nowi one the best for the colors, but the Tiki one is VERY tempting.
I like the Cherche one, but then again I've always been partial to red and black.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
The Nowi one also has hearts on her toes. I can't wait to look at them more in the Wii U version where these little details might be easier to see.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Browsing for fanart has yielded 2 that grabbed my attention:

OH MAI GAWD CHIBI YUKATA LUCINA

brb dying from fluffiness

:3

And this...thing.

no wonder sakurai shipped them in that POTD

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Finished the game yesterday. It's a good ending. However, I was expecting a better cinematic at the end. I did like reading of what all the characters did after the war though.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Finished the game yesterday. It's a good ending. However, I was expecting a better cinematic at the end. I did like reading of what all the characters did after the war though.
I still do love I how always get Robin's and Lucina's ending last. Fitting that the two most important characters get the ending both of them deserve. Makes me happy. :3
I also hate Lucina's solo ending. I hate so, so much. She deserves a better ending than disappearing, never to be seen again. She deserves so much better.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I have to see that ending then. Youtube time once I get home D:
Lucina and Robin's ending:
Many wrote of Avatar's legendary exploits, but accounts of his origins and character varied. Scholars, poets, and bards agreed on one thing alone--he loved his wife, Lucina, above all else.
Basically, it the same ending that Robin always has, no matter who he marries. It just feels so much sweeter if he marries Lucina for some reason.
I do kinda wish Robin's ending was different depending on who he marries though...

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Basically, it the same ending that Robin always has, no matter who he marries. It just feels so much sweeter if he marries Lucina for some reason.
Ah I see. Then I prefer the one with Lissa then, since she is there once they find him once more on the ending cinematic.

I got Yarne and Lucina's ending. It's hilarious. Something like:

Yarne wanted to look for a safe haven, but that journey was just as perilous, since Lucina always came to the aid of those in need.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ah I see. Then I prefer the one with Lissa then, since she is there once they find him once more on the ending cinematic.

I tend to pair Lissa up with Lon'qu because Owain looks like a mini Lon'qu. Same reason why I like Chrom/Olivia.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
While I like that pairing, I vastly prefer Lon'qu and Cherche because of how deep it goes into Lon'qu's psyche.
I always pair her up with Frederick. Mostly because I love the idea of him being super excited when Gerome tells him he's marrying Morgan.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Yarne tends not to exist in my files. Some characters had effort put into their personalities; and then there's Yarne.

I think my life's calling may be improving stories. I keep bouncing back and forth between doing a re-write of Awakening or of Mass Effect 2. Cerberus and the Collectors could have been done so much better. Chrom has real tragic character potential (in the rise, flaw, fall due to hubris sense, not the angsty sense.) And I have too heavy a courseload to write both. Blargh.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yarne tends not to exist in my files. Some characters had effort put into their personalities; and then there's Yarne.

I think my life's calling may be improving stories. I keep bouncing back and forth between doing a re-write of Awakening or of Mass Effect 2. Cerberus and the Collectors could have been done so much better. Chrom has real tragic character potential (in the rise, flaw, fall due to hubris sense, not the angsty sense.) And I have too heavy a courseload to write both. Blargh.
I've always wished they showed more of his backstory. His father was an ass.
Also, makes me wish I could pair him with Tharja...

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

I take it you chose the sacrifice ending?

While that is the best ending (I mean, for Lucina x Robin it lets Robin keep the promise he makes during their romance conversation in the Hot Spring Scramble DLC: to support her for the rest of his life, even if he has to find a way to come back from the dead to do it), the other ending does have one nice thing about it that the sacrifice ending doesn't have: unique dialogue with Robin's love interest.

Basically in that ending you have Robin feeling guilty for not sacrificing himself to stop Grima for good, with Chrom, Robin's love interest, and kid(s) all assuring him he did the right thing (with these lines being different for each character)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I take it you chose the sacrifice ending?

While that is the best ending (I mean, for Lucina x Robin it lets Robin keep the promise he makes during their romance conversation in the Hot Spring Scramble DLC: to support her for the rest of his life, even if he has to find a way to come back from the dead to do it), the other ending does have one nice thing about it that the sacrifice ending doesn't have: unique dialogue with Robin's love interest.

Basically in that ending you have Robin feeling guilty for not sacrificing himself to stop Grima for good, with Chrom, Robin's love interest, and kid(s) all assuring him he did the right thing (with these lines being different for each character)
You know... WHY THE HELL DOESN'T THE SACRIFICE ENDING HAVE THAT?!

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Both would be worthy goals, speaking as someone who has both an ongoing FE:A fanfic and and ongoing ME fanfic, lol.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
You know... WHY THE HELL DOESN'T THE SACRIFICE ENDING HAVE THAT?!
Because lazyness? Same goes for the scene where Robin is sucked into that black void and everyone has their big "believe in yourself" and "you can do it," and "believe heart of the cards" speech.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Because lazyness? Same goes for the scene where Robin is sucked into that black void and everyone has their big "believe in yourself" and "you can do it," and "believe heart of the cards" speech.
It's so weird that none of them change. Especially with Lucina.
Although her reaction to Robin's sacrifice probably would have been heartbreaking...
Also, does anyone here have a 3DS capture card? We need a higher quality video of chapter 21 when Robin's married to Lucy...

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Browsing for fanart has yielded 2 that grabbed my attention:

OH MAI GAWD CHIBI YUKATA LUCINA

brb dying from fluffiness

:3

And this...thing.

no wonder sakurai shipped them in that POTD
Cuteness overload!!!! :happysheep::kirby::pikachu::crazy: :love:

LOL, dat Palutena shipping :p

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I actually really enjoyed the ending despite the lack of cinematic. I thought the character's descriptions, they're reactions to what happens after the final decision and the music was perfect. But hey, to each they're own and you still liked it so that's good. ^_^

As for character's that deserved to be better fleshed out, I will agree with those who said Yarne was kinda "meh" in terms of his overall story/personality and that just lead to me not caring about him as much.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I actually really enjoyed the ending despite the lack of cinematic. I thought the character's descriptions, they're reactions to what happens after the final decision and the music was perfect. But hey, to each they're own and you still liked it so that's good. ^_^

As for character's that deserved to be better fleshed out, I will agree with those who said Yarne was kinda "meh" in terms of his overall story/personality and that just lead to me not caring about him as much.
I third what you said about the fleshing out of Yarne.
Also, I really wish :4robinm: had unique endings. I wonder what his with :4lucina: would look like...
I really want to know what happened to those two post game...

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I third what you said about the fleshing out of Yarne.
Also, I really wish :4robinm: had unique endings. I wonder what his with :4lucina: would look like...
I really want to know what happened to those two post game...
That would be amazing to see that's for sure! Perhaps a sequel in which your decisions/marriages are transferred over? I doubt it but one can dream. <3

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That would be amazing to see that's for sure! Perhaps a sequel in which your decisions/marriages are transferred over? I doubt it but one can dream. <3
FE14 should have a Mass Effect style save transfer system!
What are everyone's headcanons for what they do after the game ends?
And Robin/Lucina is probably canon anyways...

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
FE14 should have a Mass Effect style save transfer system.
And Robin/Lucina is probably canon anyways...
Ohhhh, that would be awesome! ^o^ Make it happen Nintendo and Intelligent Systems. I mean, they made a sequel to Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance in the form of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn so it's always possible for an Awakening sequel. As for a Mass Effect style save transfer system, one can only hope.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ohhhh, that would be awesome! ^o^ Make it happen Nintendo and Intelligent Systems. I mean, they made a sequel to Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance in the form of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn so it's always possible for an Awakening sequel. As for a Mass Effect style save transfer system, one can only hope.
Yep. Anyways, what are everyone's headcanons for what they do after the game ends?

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Hmmmm, trying to post a picture on here without the help of using Imgur.com is difficult....

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yep. Anyways, what are everyone's headcanons for what they do after the game ends?
They become true lords and unknown wars happen against the land(probably described in the nonexistent sequel to Awakening), but fail because these two game breaking calamity causing invincible juggernauts lovebirds commanded their forces well and basically caused everyone not insane to surrender and leave.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
They become true lords and unknown wars happen against the land(probably described in the nonexistent sequel to Awakening), but fail because these two game breaking calamity causing invincible juggernauts lovebirds commanded their forces well and basically caused everyone not insane to surrender and leave.
Sounds like the endgame but less with death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom