• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
After much suffering and cursing that damn circle pad, Lucina has managed to be one of my top scorers in solo mode. 205 kills in endless smash, 290260 in Target Blast, and 1996.3 ft in homerun. She's also my highest scorer in classic mode. Lucina is awesome.
She kicks ass.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ganondorf is still king of the home-run contest for me, I have 1466m with him (~=4810ft), and I'm finding Ike and DK to have the edge in Multi-Man Smash. Lucina is easily my best scorer in Classic and All-Star though. She also has just about my best score in Target Blast, but I'm terrible at that so that probably doesn't count for much.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Ganondorf is still king of the home-run contest for me, I have 1466m with him (~=4810ft), and I'm finding Ike and DK to have the edge in Multi-Man Smash. Lucina is easily my best scorer in Classic and All-Star though. She also has just about my best score in Target Blast, but I'm terrible at that so that probably doesn't count for much.
Ganon is highest in homerun (about 3300)
DK is highest in target blast (over 300000)
But the rest is all our masked princess.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
There. Still can't put in legitimate line breaks, but it's a lot more clear now. Yeesh, FF.net hates line breaks. Remember that everyone!
If you edit your chapter in doc manager you can put a horizontal line.

Otherwise come up with a thing you can do to split the lines (I do 5 boldes periods with spaces between them

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Huzzah, I just wrote another 2k words of my fanfic in a single sitting. I can't wait until I post this chapter, the revelation bombs I am dropping are going to blow peoples minds.
Can't wait to see it.
Also, posted a fic that a friend wrote. I'd post a link here... But it's an M-rated fic so I can't post it here.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Can't wait to see it.
Also, posted a fic for a friend. I'd post a link here... But it's an M-rated fic so I can't post it here.

I don't understand that. What's Tvtropes and why is it good that my story is being recommended on there?
TVTropes is a site where people list common themes in works. It is a good thing to be recommended there.

http://tvtropes.org/
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/FireEmblem - You are listed here at the bottom of the page.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/FireEmblemAwakening - A page to get you started. Hope you didn't have anything planned for the next couple of hours

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

TVTropes is a site where people list common themes in works. It is a good thing to be recommended there.

http://tvtropes.org/
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/FireEmblem - You are listed here at the bottom of the page.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/FireEmblemAwakening - A page to get you started. Hope you didn't have anything planned for the next couple of days
Fixed. Really though, don't disappear into the dark depths of TvTropes. I like getting chapters on a regular basis.
Also, I didn't write that. So... yeah...

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Whenever I re-read NMWTFH, I always start at Chapter 8(hazy memory, maybe it was 9, the one where Robin got sick).

For whatever reason I'm hooked on that chapter.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Whenever I re-read NMWTFH, I always start at Chapter 8(hazy memory, maybe it was 9, the one where Robin got sick).

For whatever reason I'm hooked on that chapter.
Yeah, it was chapter 8. I normally reread the whole thing.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I seem to have better luck getting customs for characters I DON'T use. I have some Marth customs, but no Lucina.

I generally prefer to stick with the default moves, but I'll give customs a go eventually. The exception is the Miis- some moves for default I just don't care for.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Not to say the rest isn't well written, but it's like that one scene in a film you hit rewind to go back to all the time.

:cheep:
I just can't for more chapters.
I seem to have better luck getting customs for characters I DON'T use. I have some Marth customs, but no Lucina.

I generally prefer to stick with the default moves, but I'll give customs a go eventually. The exception is the Miis- some moves for default I just don't care for.
I have all but her side B customs.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I just can't for more chapters..
Can''t re-read a single chapter, or whaddya mean?

Anywho, I'm a huge extreme sucker for sleeping ship teasing. I just find it so adorable.

Mainly since I've had it happen to me.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Can''t re-read a single chapter, or whaddya mean?

Anywho, I'm a huge extreme sucker for sleeping ship teasing. I just find it so adorable.

Mainly since I've had it happen to me.
I can't for wait for more. Also, sleeping ship teasing?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I can't for wait for more. Also, sleeping ship teasing?
If there's a proper definition for it, my mistake, but like when Lucina kissed Robin on the forehead while asleep both times.

Things like that instantly make my OH MY GOD SUCH ADORABLE SHIPPING meter explode.

Again, because it's happened to me, if only once.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
If there's a proper definition for it, my mistake, but like when Lucina kissed Robin on the forehead while asleep both times.

Things like that instantly make my OH MY GOD SUCH ADORABLE SHIPPING meter explode.

Again, because it's happened to me, if only once.
It was

Shaymikyu

Some of the crowd chants are hard to make out. I still can't hear Dark Pit's at all. Are they saying "Pittoo?" That's all I can think of.

At least Robin is pretty clear. Oh, and we also get "DK! Donkey Kong!" and "Roy's Our Boy!" Do we still have "We Like Ike?"

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I just got it again (after much effort - of course the one thing missing in sound test when you want to hear them is crowd chants) and I'm 100% certain I heard "Rukina". Maybe it's only in the PAL version?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I just got it again (after much effort - of course the one thing missing in sound test is crowd chants) and I'm 100% certain I heard "Rukina". Maybe it's only in the PAL version?
Yes. It probably is.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Back when Lucina was announced along with Robin in that trailer I literally cried tears of joy and fangirl'd my heart out.

Everytime I play Lucina I'm a happy boy.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet, honestly.
While I agree, ranting isn't ban worthy unless he goes overboard and begins harassing other users over his delusions ideals. He can't be banned without proper justification.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
While I agree, ranting isn't ban worthy unless he goes overboard and begins harassing other users over his delusions ideals. He can't be banned without proper justification.
He already has gone overboard. Quite a few times.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Poor guy.

I will remain forever sad that I wasn't hyped for what would become my future mains and was instead mad.
Don't worry- I can't tell you how many times I've gone from despising/being indifferent to a character to adoring them. I'm pretty sure at least half my best characters this time around were ones I couldn't care less about before (especially the KI ones).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Don't worry- I can't tell you how many times I've gone from despising/being indifferent to a character to adoring them. I'm pretty sure at least half my best characters this time around were ones I couldn't care less about before (especially the KI ones).
:4pacman: for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom