• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Lucina in Melee

Blaze Jeezus

Smash Rookie
I have no idea how to mod. I'm basically like 12, so learning it is also beyond me without a load of dedication and time that I'm using on school. So like, can someone just add the default Lucina into Melee plz? Put it over the white Marth. No one except The Moon, Husband, and their fans use White. I personally do not like White Marth, but feel free to disagree with me. I main Green Marth anyway, which is arguably the second worst Marth color to the majority. I personally put it above Red, but that's just cause all of Marth's colors are good.

so Lucina plz?
or even make a full fledged Lucina and add voice lines too, but I'm sure that probably ends up editing Marth as a whole instead of just a costume slot. I'd still use it.

SUBJ3CT

Smash Rookie
I can incorporate the balanced moves and knock back, but it will be difficult to add sound effects and change the skin to fit Lucina, nonetheless, will try.

Top Bottom