• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Anorexic?

Anorexic Yay or Nay?

• Perfect Figure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GerudoKong

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but if you guys have paid enough attention, Lucina is underweight-if not borderline anorexic. It's most noticeable if you look at her after the victory animation. Her arms are the worst part. They're VERY skinny. Now they wouldn't be considered that big of a problem, if it weren't for the fact that there's also ARMOR over them. Without armor, her arms must be twigs, and so must be the rest of her. I tell the board this not to flame against the character, but to express my opinion on what appears to be an unhealthy body figure that impressionable young girls may feel inspired to imitate. I honestly feel bad for her. People talk about her being waifu material, but what I really think she needs are some wholesome meals.
http://orig13.deviantart.net/aa01/f...na_victory_banner_by_gaming123456-d87teep.png

superthatdudeguy

Smash Rookie
NNID
hike_w
to be honest i can agree with ya man! she is way to skinny for us, perhaps its more for us in america though. she was created in japan and they are well known for being more slim than us due to there diet.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Get a few sticks and a flat billboard and you have Lucina.

The Smash model is really bad.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Yeah, She is pretty thin guess. But i dont think thats why I dislike her Model in smash...but thats unrelated.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Yeah, She is pretty thin guess. But i dont think thats why I dislike her Model in smash...but thats unrelated.
Well she looks like a anorexic guy and Marth has more feminine qualities then she does which just shouldn't be the case.

Everything about the model for me just looks bland and plain.

The amiibo, figma, and even CG work in Awakening is a lot better.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Well she looks like a anorexic guy and Marth has more feminine qualities then she does which just shouldn't be the case.

Everything about the model for me just looks bland and plain.

The amiibo, figma, and even CG work in Awakening is a lot better.
Yes.
lmfao.

Thats my exact feelings towards her looks as well. "bland and plain" sums it up best. (anorexic man though...xD)

Yeah she looks pretty damn good in her own game. The least they could do in smash is make her more 'blue' or a darker shade. She just looks 'flat' in the visuals department. Also her cape should be bigger and have more flair. her cape currently just looks like a skinny damp towel hanging off her shoulder. The figma looks freakn cool af in every aspect.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

She's thin but I wouldn't go as far as to say that she's anorexic.

D

Deleted member

In the grand scheme of things, she's just a video game character.
It's not like she's an actual living person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom